Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking For A Sat Nav........

never had one before and would like to buy the OH one for xmas, I was gonna get one last year but never did.
    Any recommendations from anyone warmly welcomed around the £100 price mark preferable, easy to use, not bothered about speed camera extras etc. Just something reliable to get from A to B.

Please, no offers as want it brand new, thanks x

11 Comments

Bitsey, get a tomtom-we tried others before eventually spending on one and they were poor..

Tom Tom have the best user interface thingy. i.e even i can use it

castortroy;3403580

Tom Tom have the best user interface thingy. i.e even i can use it

yep agree-alhough i did do ne journey where it directed me home all the time-lol
    told you im not technical:oops:

dixons.co.uk/mar…266

i can see same price everywhere i think...if he doesnt need europe maps or cams etc then this will be good enough. Its a case of looking at discount vouchers or quidco to get the price down i think..i bought partners and accessories off ebay-he said around £7.50 for mount, charger and not sure what else!

Original Poster

louloo;3403605

http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccddadefikjkjgecflgceggdhhmdgmi.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=024412&category_oid=-35266i can see same price everywhere i think...if he doesnt need europe maps or cams etc then this will be good enough. Its a case of looking at discount vouchers or quidco to get the price down i think..i bought partners and accessories off ebay-he said around £7.50 for mount, charger and not sure what else!

thanks for that louloo and castortroy :thumbsup:

will look into any quidco and vouchers too, we dont normally buy each other for xmas but now Im earning I can :-D plus i can use it too! lol

if i see any bargains will let you know...depends on yur bargaining skills but you might be able to buy it locally and get something thrown in? can you do a 'dont get done get Dom? my kids take me shopping to get their deals-you gotta be cheeky!

Original Poster

louloo;3403759

if i see any bargains will let you know...depends on yur bargaining … if i see any bargains will let you know...depends on yur bargaining skills but you might be able to buy it locally and get something thrown in? can you do a 'dont get done get Dom? my kids take me shopping to get their deals-you gotta be cheeky!

OH is brilliant at haggling but cant expect him to do it this time! I will take a look around locally and give it a go :thumbsup:

blackpeppa;3405450

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/5345770/Sat-Nag/Product.htmlonly … http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/5345770/Sat-Nag/Product.htmlonly 7.99

lol funny!

This one is for sale and is brand new and sealed (£95)
    And it's the V4 which is later version than the one above.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ed/

ps. it's not me that is selling it !!

i would get a new one Bitsey due to the warranty and registration as i know partner got free map updates for 12 months etc...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions