Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a scanner - choice of two.

I'm looking for a scanner and have narrowed it down to two. Either the EPSON P3490 or the HP
    SJ4370. Can anyone recommend either of them or do you know of any good deals on them.

Thanks.

4 Comments

If you havent got a decent printer, it might be worth considering to get the 'Canon Pixma MP150 All in One Photo Printer, Scanner and Copier' from amazon.

I have both a seprate canon printer and scanner, and i rate there products very highly.

amazon.co.uk/exe…nce

But if you just need a scanner id get this canon, i have the lide 35 model, this is the newer one. Fantastic quality, fast and real nice and slick looking.

amazon.co.uk/exe…nce

I have one of those Plustek's imyoutour, it's old and won't work with Windows XP. It's a shame, as it's reliable and scans negatives/slides too.

Anyway, I've had an Epson for over a year and I've been impressed with it. It's done a great amount of work already and the software supplied with it makes scanning simple. I'll definitely get another Epson when I need to. The p3490 is available here:

amazon.co.uk/exe…-21

It's about £60 but has been as low as £55 still cheaper than elsewhere as that includes delivery.

Canon would be my second choice from reviews and for reasonable prices.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your replies. And big thanks to imyontour for the offer. I've decided to plump for the epson and ordered it tongight from Amazon. Time to dig out all those old negs now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1618
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions