Groups

Looking for a short stay somewhere 21st-24th April

Hi people looking for a short holiday etc on the dates above don't mind if it's a few days overseas or in uk? Around £200 mark
    Please help thanks

21 Comments

Banned

I am going to lancaster for a few days in april.

Banned

whatsThePoint

Visit the Isle of man

Nice place (_;)

Original Poster

Ok is there anywhere abroad for that price range?

If overseas, which airports can you fly from and how many Adults/Children ?

Original Poster

2 adults
    Birmingham
    East mids

Banned

Come to manchester and see how a real city looks

Brittania hotels doing 4 nights DBB for £99 in UK or book before end of jan for 5 nights for price of 4?

Original Poster

Could I have more details please eg website thanks

sme24185

Could I have more details please eg website thanks

lmgtfy.com/?q=…els

shibi din

[url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Britannia+hotels]http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Britannia+hotels[/url]

yes but to be fair where is that offer?

Emzy81

yes but to be fair where is that offer?

4th result down is "Special Offers and Promotions", then within that is January sale. It's not that difficult really. To be fair all I'm saying is sometimes it is just as easy to look oneself, or help oneself a little bit by reading what is offered.

sme ... we need to know your starting location if we are to come up with any sensible suggestions. There is no point if I give you a great deal from Stansted and you are in the Outer Hebrides.
    Re the OH - set up a B&B; make a fortune and then you can travel the world premium economy.

Banned

chesso

sme ... we need to know your starting location if we are to come up with … sme ... we need to know your starting location if we are to come up with any sensible suggestions. There is no point if I give you a great deal from Stansted and you are in the Outer Hebrides. Re the OH - set up a B&B; make a fortune and then you can travel the world premium economy.

ill guess birmingham

Original Poster

Nottinghamshire

Have a look at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks in North Devon. A variety of accommodation styles for well within your budget. As it's Easter weekend the park and village of Woolacombe wlil be pretty lively, use the money saved and have a couple of surfing lessons at Nick Thorn Surf School.

Dublin £177 for a reasonable looking hotel
    expedia.co.uk/Dub…862

£84 for a return flight from East Midlands, with Ryanair, assuming there are two of you!!
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/dublinflights.jpg

Edited by: "chesso" 30th Jan 2011

Im going to stranraer in april, i would highly reccomend you dont X)

shibi din

4th result down is "Special Offers and Promotions", then within that is … 4th result down is "Special Offers and Promotions", then within that is January sale. It's not that difficult really. To be fair all I'm saying is sometimes it is just as easy to look oneself, or help oneself a little bit by reading what is offered.

Only the prices aren't for April are they

Could say the East coast, nice over here and not too busy

Original Poster

Could say the East coast, nice over here and not too busy
    thanks but i have my own caravan there and was hoping to go but is booked up then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25108
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302006
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764667
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions