Groups

Looking for a signings website

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a site that like hotukdeals has a list of events instead of offers on.

Events like in-store signings and Q&A sessions and stuff like that. I know you have to go get tickets for these events but just looking for a site that gives you a heads up on all events.

Any ideas guys let me know.

Cheers

Ant

5 Comments

Waterstones have book signing events on their website.

The Guardian Guide mag on a Saturday has a lot of stuff like that in it.

Original Poster

Yeah I know a couple of sites have an instore link. Virgin, HMV, Borders etc. I'm trying to find a site that would have all stuff like that on it.

Basically I met Quentin Tarantino @ Virgin today and apparently he's doing a Q & A at a Cinema near by. Now if I could find a site with al that stuff listed on I could of got tickets to the cinema before they sold out!

AntSmith

Yeah I know a couple of sites have an instore link. Virgin, HMV, Borders … Yeah I know a couple of sites have an instore link. Virgin, HMV, Borders etc. I'm trying to find a site that would have all stuff like that on it.Basically I met Quentin Tarantino @ Virgin today and apparently he's doing a Q & A at a Cinema near by. Now if I could find a site with al that stuff listed on I could of got tickets to the cinema before they sold out!

That's a pretty good idea actually. Maybe add it in comments/suggestions for a board on here. Might happen. Maybe. Possibly.

Original Poster

Done! Hopefully we can get something going becuase it's a great way to meet your idol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions