Looking for a sim only deal with a nice data amount

Posted 17th Dec 2019
I'm looking for a reasonably priced SIM only deal with a good amount of data on it, any that you could recommend please ? thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
What do you class as a good amount of data? I am currently on an unlimited tariff with Vodafone for £22.10 a month but that was a retention deal. Who are you currently with?
Superdrug
Unlimited data calls and texts
£20 on 1 month contract
Plus you get your £20 back in points
Edited by: "edz1969" 17th Dec 2019
There`s this thing called the internet . You can search for all sorts of things on it , even sim deals .
Would you consider cashback deal?

mobilephonesdirect - SIM only deal

Three network
unlimited data £18 for 12 months. cash back £72 claimable by instatment.
This work out £12 a month if cashback claim successfully.

12 GB data £10 for 12 months. cash back £48
£6 per month if cashback claim successfully

If cashback doesn't work out well, £18 for unlimited data or £10 for 12GB data still a reasonable deal.
I recommend google
mikeportsmouth17/12/2019 10:28

There`s this thing called the internet . You can search for all sorts of …There`s this thing called the internet . You can search for all sorts of things on it , even sim deals .

My god I can't thank you enough for that, Merry Christmas!
Bandicoot17/12/2019 11:04

I recommend google

Now why didn't I think of that...How dare I ask on a "ask" forum....silly me..
Edited by: "fedorfan77" 17th Dec 2019
I have heard good reports about these
smarty.co.uk/

Have not tried yet but they do seem to be worth trying.
Unlimited everything for £22 for 12 months
Works on the 3 network.
Excellent appreciate people's help 👌
fedorfan7717/12/2019 12:32

I'm looking for a reasonably priced SIM only deal with a good amount of …I'm looking for a reasonably priced SIM only deal with a good amount of data on it, any that you could recommend please ? thanks

Would be reasonably good to reasonably indicate what a reasonably good amount of data may reasonably consist of to be able to reasonably suggest a reasonably good deal. Otherwise Voxi unlimited everything for a reasonably good £10/m no contract is a reasonably good start, until Voxi learns to count reasonably good. All seems reasonably good to me, unless Vodafone has less than a reasonably good signal where you reasonably want there to be a reasonable to good signal.
AndyRoyd17/12/2019 12:41

Would be reasonably good to reasonably indicate what a reasonably good …Would be reasonably good to reasonably indicate what a reasonably good amount of data may reasonably consist of to be able to reasonably suggest a reasonably good deal. Otherwise Voxi unlimited everything for a reasonably good £10/m no contract is a reasonably good start, until Voxi learns to count reasonably good. All seems reasonably good to me, unless Vodafone has less than a reasonably good signal where you reasonably want there to be a reasonable to good signal.

Excellent appreciate it Andy
fedorfan7717/12/2019 12:43

Excellent appreciate it Andy

That Voxi deal is pretty good as included in the unlim everything is unlim pic msging, which is often excluded from unlim deals.
Will be all-good until Voxi graduates from counting school.
AndyRoyd17/12/2019 12:47

That Voxi deal is pretty good as included in the unlim everything is unlim …That Voxi deal is pretty good as included in the unlim everything is unlim pic msging, which is often excluded from unlim deals.Will be all-good until Voxi graduates from counting school.

That's great I'll check that out now thanks again
fedorfan7717/12/2019 12:49

That's great I'll check that out now thanks again

TBH it's difficult to check the deal cos it only exists whilst Voxi can't count; in the meantime it is marketed as a 6GB deal even though it's actually unlim and has has been since mid-summer 2019, but obvsly you can check the Voda signal as required.
AndyRoyd17/12/2019 12:53

TBH it's difficult to check the deal cos it only exists whilst Voxi can't …TBH it's difficult to check the deal cos it only exists whilst Voxi can't count; in the meantime it is marketed as a 6GB deal even though it's actually unlim and has has been since mid-summer 2019, but obvsly you can check the Voda signal as required.

"Hi, we're making some technical updates to our plans so to make sure you're not impacted, we've temporarily switched you over to completely unlimited data. To make sure your unlimited data is activated, just restart your device. We'll text you to let you know when everything is back to normal. Thanks, VOXI.
and four months later it's still unlim.
Smarty by 3 have a look at there prices
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions