Looking for a sim to use temporarily to receive calls/messages

Posted 13th Oct
Hello

I am looking for a sim to use for a couple of days. Are there any available where I can register to use it without having to pay an initial top up?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Vodafone pay as u go will do the job , number gets activated easily without topup and ready to receive calls/texts.
Can be bought from Amazon for 2p ?

Vodafone Pay As You Go Sim Card amazon.co.uk/dp/…5A1
Edited by: "saeed2810" 13th Oct
saeed281013/10/2019 12:54

Vodafone pay as u go will do the job , number gets activated easily …Vodafone pay as u go will do the job , number gets activated easily without topup and ready to receive calls/texts.Can be bought from Amazon for 2p 😁Vodafone Pay As You Go Sim Card https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00299JIQ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_kmXODb7C985A1

Thanks for the link. Quick question, my phone has a nano sim slot, will this fit?
Wooderson13/10/2019 13:13

Thanks for the link. Quick question, my phone has a nano sim slot, will …Thanks for the link. Quick question, my phone has a nano sim slot, will this fit?

Yes .
Wooderson13/10/2019 13:13

Thanks for the link. Quick question, my phone has a nano sim slot, will …Thanks for the link. Quick question, my phone has a nano sim slot, will this fit?

Good Question , wasn't sure myself so ended up buying ee pay as you go (does mention 3in1) and this Vodafone sim too. Waiting for them to arrive by 16th
Edited by: "saeed2810" 13th Oct
Since there are many sim sizes that phones use, they just make a fill sized one that you can push out to the size you want
38659258.jpgSaves s lot on the inventory, one size fits all
Edited by: "esar" 13th Oct
Cisco06060613/10/2019 19:27

Three give away free simhttps://www.three.co.uk/Support/Free_SIM/Order

Or alternatively:

three.co.uk/Fre…der

Free data sim. 200mb free data each month. Also works as an ordinary calls/txts sim on their 3,2,1 plan. No requirement to top up to activate but you can (at that point) add as little as £2 "International" credit which would then allow you to make calls/txts at the low rates as well as use for 'extra' data if required.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants