Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a single pushchair

I'm looking to purchase a single pushchair and was wondering if anyone can recommend a pushchair that I can use a buggy board on and looks nice,

thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

How old is the child to be using the buggy board?

I have a pliko p3 which has a built in toddler step! My daughter is 4.5 and still uses it! Granted they are pricy new, but i bought mine on ebay hardly used for £45

I love my Maclaren Techno XT, so much so that I have bought 2. Not cheap though in comparison to others, you can usually pick them up for around £130 mark.

Original Poster

venus_1980;4173857

How old is the child to be using the buggy board?I have a pliko p3 which … How old is the child to be using the buggy board?I have a pliko p3 which has a built in toddler step! My daughter is 4.5 and still uses it! Granted they are pricy new, but i bought mine on ebay hardly used for £45

she is 2 1/2, she doesn't like going in a pushchasir now she likes walking every where!!I think I will go for this, like the look of it

the pliko p3 is a great pushchair

Original Poster

carley1974;4175358

the pliko p3 is a great pushchair

if only I could find a cheap one:roll:

*********.co.uk/Mam…318

Finishes in an hour edit - finished for £46

*********.co.uk/Mam…318 £50 BIN email them and see if you can arrange your own courier. Senditquick are around £11

edited to say the ******** are WWW. E**Y = the auction site lol

hope it helps!

hi dont know if your still looking but i have got a jane energy stroller & i swear by it! jane are the best make by far in my opinion & you can pick them up for between £40-£100 in a brilliant range of colours. mine is hot pink! :-) but i have had 1 in coal which is yellow & black.......... they do a nice buggy board for your little one aswel. :-) xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow922
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions