Looking for a Sky3ds from a trusted UK reseller

Found 21st Jun 2016
All the sites I've looked at so far seem really dodgy, even the trusted resellers on the Sky3ds website!

Does anyone know where I can pay via PayPal? Just to get that extra level of security.

Or please advise of the best way to get hold of one of these cards
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Please don't steal your games.
Illusionary

he just wants to play backups of course (_;)
£70 on eBay, so you can pay by PayPal

Please don't encourage them.

westy125

£70 on eBay, so you can pay by PayPal

Illusionary

Oh yes, of course. (_;)

Regardless, even that's still theft.
Illusionary

Please don't encourage them.Oh yes, of course. (_;)Regardless, even … Please don't encourage them.Oh yes, of course. (_;)Regardless, even that's still theft.

Is it? I thought they were allowed
Rid1

Is it? I thought they were allowed

bbc.co.uk/new…835
Illusionary

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-10790835

Personally I don't agree with this, but it is the law I guess
Thank you for your responses. Although it was for using, I might just have to reconsider!
justGIBBS

Thank you for your responses. Although it was for using, I might just … Thank you for your responses. Although it was for using, I might just have to reconsider!

Using backups*
Rid1

Personally I don't agree with this, but it is the law I guess

Though it does say illegal to "import, advertise and sell" - not sure if that extends to an individual using it (assuming that it is not used for a purpose that is elsewhere deemed illegal)?
Muir

Though it does say illegal to "import, advertise and sell" - not sure if … Though it does say illegal to "import, advertise and sell" - not sure if that extends to an individual using it (assuming that it is not used for a purpose that is elsewhere deemed illegal)?

Tbh, I would get one if i wasnt broke, just to play movies that I own of course
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants