Groups

Looking for a slideshow maker for my web site

Hi

I'm looking for a way to create a slideshow for my web site. I don't need any control buttons, all I want is is a slideshow picture that will fade in and out of a series of pics,

Is there anything that will do it for free?

Thanks

10 Comments

You can create a slideshow on photobucket, then import the HTML into your site.

Original Poster

harlzter;7972189

You can create a slideshow on photobucket, then import the HTML into your … You can create a slideshow on photobucket, then import the HTML into your site.

Thanks. Will it have any watermarks, links or logos on it?

tgbyhn10;7972206

Thanks. Will it have any watermarks, links or logos on it?

From what I remember no.

aleo flash slideshow gallery maker is nice I've made] this slideshow with it but it's quite expensive

I could make if for you if you send me the images so you don't need to buy the software

Check out PVII - some lovely stuff there.

I won't give a link to my site as the mods will think it's self promoting.

mrtootough;7972340

Check out PVII - some lovely stuff there.I won't give a link to my site … Check out PVII - some lovely stuff there.I won't give a link to my site as the mods will think it's self promoting.

can you PM me the link.. quite interested in takin a look :thumbsup:

Disco;7972363

can you PM me the link.. quite interested in takin a look :thumbsup:

Sent

Original Poster

Dreraf;7972317

I could make if for you if you send me the images so you don't need to … I could make if for you if you send me the images so you don't need to buy the software

Thanks for the offer Dreraf. Can I PM you tomorrow as I haven't quite worked out which pics I want to use yet?

I just tried photobucket and flickr now but they both have added links / text and buttons. All I want is a photo that changes for my site but thanks for all the help.

Pete

tgbyhn10;7972473

Thanks for the offer Dreraf. Can I PM you tomorrow as I haven't quite … Thanks for the offer Dreraf. Can I PM you tomorrow as I haven't quite worked out which pics I want to use yet?I just tried photobucket and flickr now but they both have added links / text and buttons. All I want is a photo that changes for my site but thanks for all the help.Pete

no problem, just pm me when you are ready :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913

See more discussions