Groups

looking for a slow cooker

Wanted to buy a small (maybe 3.5L) slow cooker, missed the B&M one, had no stock left for the ASDA one, anyone know any other good deal slow cooker around.

Thanks

13 Comments

i got mine from Tesco,own brand,maybe worth checking.Great value sure I paid a tenner for it!

Original Poster

sharyn73

i got mine from Tesco,own brand,maybe worth checking.Great value sure I … i got mine from Tesco,own brand,maybe worth checking.Great value sure I paid a tenner for it!

really?i went to tesco yesterday, the cheapest one was 18.50, the crockpot one and there was none in stock and need to order online. But i had this £6 off £40 spent voucher, which only works instore... So annoyed!
    Didnt see any tesco own brand, might go and check again tomorrow. Thanks anyway!

Argos have this one - Cookworks 3.5L Slow Cooker - White. 532/9872, £13.99

Maybe more than you want to pay but a good make with 2 year guarantee.
    amazon.co.uk/Von…ker

Original Poster

verityjoanne

Argos have this one - Cookworks 3.5L Slow Cooker - White. 532/9872, £13.99

thanks!i will go and check it out tomorrow.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Maybe more than you want to pay but a good make with 2 year guarantee. … Maybe more than you want to pay but a good make with 2 year guarantee. :)https://www.amazon.co.uk/VonShef-Black-Electric-Cooker-Warranty/dp/B00G6EM6SI/ref=sr_1_27?s=kitchen-appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1475092049&sr=1-27&keywords=slow+cooker

Its not a bad price without the delivery chargeoO

Morphy Richards at £19.49 at Duneml. Not bad for a brand name and Great reviews from 58 people.

click me

asda Huyton have them in stock for £7.00

Original Poster

shabbird

Morphy Richards at £19.49 at Duneml. Not bad for a brand name and Great … Morphy Richards at £19.49 at Duneml. Not bad for a brand name and Great reviews from 58 people. click me

Thanks(_;)

Original Poster

nataliedonnelly

asda Huyton have them in stock for £7.00

Really?! I went there on Tuesday and there was none. Did i not look on the right shelf where other slow cookers are? Are they on some special sale shelf or something?

dereklogan7

https://groceries.asda.com/product/cookers-grills-steamers/george-home-stainless-steel-slow-cooker/910001362205

ha! ha! you beat me to it
    (you should post it as a deal)

Original Poster

thanks guys! i went back to asda and got the £7 one, they must have added stock,there are few more left for anyone else who is interested one:D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions