Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a small and cheap mp3 player around 4gb

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a cheap and cheerful mp3 player to go jogging with - basically a knock off ipod shuffle would do the job.

I was even looking at cheap mobile phones, as I can always add an SD card to them plus they double up as a phone if I needed it

here is a cheapo phone I was looking at: direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

9 Comments

Original Poster

thanks dude - I'm thinking I might want one with a screen so that I can choose between albums etc

I would recomend the Sansa Clip.

You can get them now with an expandable memory slot so you can have a much music as you want on different memory cards.

About 2 inches in length for about £30.

Original Poster

the sansa does look good, but it's a bit too expensive for me, as I just want cheap and cheerful (I already have a 160gb ipod classic).

Just need about 4gb, a belt clip and a screen (in fact 2gb might even be enough) + also prefer not to use AA/AAA batteries :-)

7 day shop have some for 99p cant be bad for that

Original Poster

the sedge;8586591

7 day shop have some for 99p cant be bad for that

I can't see any for 99p sorry - think you might be looking at the 'mp3 cases' but please correct me if i'm wrong!

kevyn;8586432

thanks dude - I'm thinking I might want one with a screen so that I can … thanks dude - I'm thinking I might want one with a screen so that I can choose between albums etc

]http//ww…p=1

kevyn;8586648

I can't see any for 99p sorry - think you might be looking at the 'mp3 … I can't see any for 99p sorry - think you might be looking at the 'mp3 cases' but please correct me if i'm wrong!

yeah sorry bud. I cant see to read at the mo. even when Im working i seem to make words up.

I gote one of these for 14.99 fro aldi's 7dayshop.com/cat…530

they are ok but my daughters got the sansa clip with expandable memory a bit dearer but a lot better :thumbsup:

Original Poster

nomeames;8586721

]http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/4365105/art/d-jix/m450-4-gb-fm-mp3-player-b.html?srcid=369&Partenaire=affiliatewindow&CodePromo=oui&nopopup=1

that one looks pretty cool - but I can't find any information on it or reviews etc - bit weird!

thanks for all the help guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions