Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a small DAB radio for the bathroom.

As the title says. I'm looking for a good quality DAB radio for the bathroom, that will take batteries. Budget roughly £40-£50?:thumbsup:

7 Comments

Yeah, ditto.

But for half your budget.

I'm gutted as I just picked up a Refurbished Ferguson from Currys for £20.

It's £40 in most places and £80 in others.

Should have got two but now they've gone.

To me, there's no need to look further than the Intempo PP-01 Slim DAB/FM Radio at Tesco Direct for £44.98. With free delivery if you can pick up in store, plus the possibility to use the £5 code thats knocking around, plus quidco, this is an unbeatable deal. Best of all, it comes with a rechargeable battery pack, so you save on batteries as well.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

ClashInDevon

Original Poster

ClashInDevon

To me, there's no need to look further than the Intempo PP-01 Slim DAB/FM … To me, there's no need to look further than the Intempo PP-01 Slim DAB/FM Radio at Tesco Direct for £44.98. With free delivery if you can pick up in store, plus the possibility to use the £5 code thats knocking around, plus quidco, this is an unbeatable deal. Best of all, it comes with a rechargeable battery pack, so you save on batteries as well.http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-6967.aspxClashInDevon

Thanks

hello. dab here that takes batteries and is mains powered. 29.99

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

ClashInDevon

To me, there's no need to look further than the Intempo PP-01 Slim DAB/FM … To me, there's no need to look further than the Intempo PP-01 Slim DAB/FM Radio at Tesco Direct for £44.98. With free delivery if you can pick up in store, plus the possibility to use the £5 code thats knocking around, plus quidco, this is an unbeatable deal. Best of all, it comes with a rechargeable battery pack, so you save on batteries as well.http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-6967.aspxClashInDevon

I noticed you can alter the covers, can this be done by yourself, or do you have to get a website to do it?

videonastie

I noticed you can alter the covers, can this be done by yourself, or do … I noticed you can alter the covers, can this be done by yourself, or do you have to get a website to do it?

I'm not sure about this, as I don't actually own one. However, there are full details at intempo-digital.co.uk/pp0…htm

Realistically, when you look at the features on this and then compare it with ones for a few quid less, there's no comparison. Plus, the others will end up costing more, as everyone knows that DAB radios eat batteries.

* Ultra-slim Radio with 2 X 2W Flat Panel NXT Stereo Speakers
    * DAB and FM (RDS) digital radio (DAB band III)
    * Truly portable with integrated Rechargeable battery pack giving 20 hours from full charge (DAB) - ideal for bathrooms or portable use
    * Stylish stereo speakers to output your iPOD or mp3 player - 3.5mm stereo line-in jack
    * Range of designer speaker covers Can be personalized with users own photos
    * Range of additional screens available as accessories
    * 3.5mm headphone socket
    * 12 Station presets (6 DAB / 6 FM)

ClashInDevon

Original Poster

Does anyone know how to track Tesco Direct deliveries?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue47
      2. Washer Dryer33
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?69
      4. What is the best android phone used under £50 for Whatsapp?11

See more discussions