Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a snooker cue

hi

could someone please give me sopme advice about buying a snooker cue, best place to buy ect ect

any help would be great

thanx

10 Comments

ya best going to ya local shops rather than buying online,
    ya need to feel the weight and balance is right for you.

just check the joint is flush with the cue so it doesn't rub on ya chin
    and that the tip is decent.

Got a really decent ronnie o'sullivan cue off ebay. Went into my local store and then tried the weight. £40 in my local then on ebay found same weight and cue for £17.99 with a case. Really classy cue, it is varnished so very smooth and polished. The tip was okay, a little flat but a bit of sanding and shaping and it came out fine. Only £3.00 for a retip at snooker hall though so not arsed.

Sematic;4023580

Got a really decent ronnie o'sullivan cue off ebay. Went into my local … Got a really decent ronnie o'sullivan cue off ebay. Went into my local store and then tried the weight. £40 in my local then on ebay found same weight and cue for £17.99 with a case. Really classy cue, it is varnished so very smooth and polished. The tip was okay, a little flat but a bit of sanding and shaping and it came out fine. Only £3.00 for a retip at snooker hall though so not arsed.

Varnish:w00t:....much better if you sand it down :whistling:

bigflump;4023601

Varnish:w00t:....much better if you sand it down :whistling:

I probably used the wrong word, its very shiny and really smooth like a brand new car's paint.

Original Poster

Sematic;4023580

Got a really decent ronnie o'sullivan cue off ebay. Went into my local … Got a really decent ronnie o'sullivan cue off ebay. Went into my local store and then tried the weight. £40 in my local then on ebay found same weight and cue for £17.99 with a case. Really classy cue, it is varnished so very smooth and polished. The tip was okay, a little flat but a bit of sanding and shaping and it came out fine. Only £3.00 for a retip at snooker hall though so not arsed.

and your quite happy with that??

thas all i'm looking for so i might just price them up

thanx for the info :-)

Banned

Argos do a good range .[url]www.argos.co.uk[/url]

Me too.

spannerz;4024079

and your quite happy with that??thas all i'm looking for so i might just … and your quite happy with that??thas all i'm looking for so i might just price them upthanx for the info :-)

I am very happy with it, got me to a final of a tourny!

Original Poster

Thanx Guys

I'm off into town tomorrow; what shops should I peruse?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded33
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...44
      3. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1725
      4. Selling advice55

See more discussions