Looking for a snowboard jacket (with quick delivery)

Found 1st Jan
Going to head to tk maxx tomorrow to try my luck but if no luck does anyone have any recommendations.. I don't want to pay out of the nose for one but i fly out on Saturday and it's currently -14° and my current jacket won't allow for many layers (not after xmas anyway) please help xx thank you
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Good luck in tk maxx, if you don't find anything I recommend tog24 if there's one close to you. You're cutting it a bit fine to get a deal... TK maxx brands like surfanic etc will be around 50-60 for something basic. TOG24 will get you better quality for c100 in their sale.
Original Poster
ciaozammer16 m ago

Good luck in tk maxx, if you don't find anything I recommend tog24 if …Good luck in tk maxx, if you don't find anything I recommend tog24 if there's one close to you. You're cutting it a bit fine to get a deal... TK maxx brands like surfanic etc will be around 50-60 for something basic. TOG24 will get you better quality for c100 in their sale.

50 /60 odd is fine.. I waited it out for the boxing day sales and there's nothing
In the bigger tk maxx u can pick up good makes but my store doesn't stock much ski stuff;/ so it will have to be luck on my side tomorrow haha x if not I will look up tog th x
bingebunny1st Jan

50 /60 odd is fine.. I waited it out for the boxing day sales and …50 /60 odd is fine.. I waited it out for the boxing day sales and there's nothing In the bigger tk maxx u can pick up good makes but my store doesn't stock much ski stuff;/ so it will have to be luck on my side tomorrow haha x if not I will look up tog th x

Did you find a good jacket?
Original Poster
ciaozammer3rd Jan

I did not...........
Totally the wrong time of year to be looking for winter sports wear tbh. I'm now waiting until the end of season sale when I hope to snap up a bloody good bargain.
I had to squeeze in to the jacket I had, luckily, even at -14, the jacket I had by Roxy was that warm, I only needed a thermal layer underneath and no mid, so it zipped up.. hahaha x

I'm going to use that Roxy jacket as everyday wear (it's not too out there ) and hopefully get a longer, baggier jacket for snowboarding
Original Poster
ciaozammer3rd Jan

33216425-ao99B.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants