Looking for a sofa

Found 26th May
Unfortunate Tesco direct cancelled sofa order due to closing there website in July. Looking for some chesterfields, seen two for £1100 with a company called furniturechoice and can deliver quickly. Have a decent trustpilot score. Anyone used these before or know of any good prices on chesterfield sofas??
Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
They cancelled mine too not happy!!
Don't know about furniturechoice, but advise you to not buy a sofa on price alone. We went to buy a sofa from DFS in one of their 'sales'. List price was around £500. By the time you pay for the extras that they convince you that you must have they had gone up to over £900 - this for a budget, lightweight sofa (rubbish really). We tried Next, where the sofas were around the £700 mark. Great quality, choice of material and all extras included. We bought from Next. It's over a year old now and looks like new still. Cheap had two definitions (I'm sure in going to be corrected by the grammar police) so don't be filled into paying with good money for cheap tat.
mrty26th May

Don't know about furniturechoice, but advise you to not buy a sofa on …Don't know about furniturechoice, but advise you to not buy a sofa on price alone. We went to buy a sofa from DFS in one of their 'sales'. List price was around £500. By the time you pay for the extras that they convince you that you must have they had gone up to over £900 - this for a budget, lightweight sofa (rubbish really). We tried Next, where the sofas were around the £700 mark. Great quality, choice of material and all extras included. We bought from Next. It's over a year old now and looks like new still. Cheap had two definitions (I'm sure in going to be corrected by the grammar police) so don't be filled into paying with good money for cheap tat.

They’ve had good reviews on the website but am still dubious. Will check out next. Thanks.
Internet is brilliant for some things but not all. Surely you would be better going to an actual shop and sitting on the furniture to see if it was comfortable
mrty2 h, 40 m ago

Cheap had two definitions (I'm sure in going to be corrected by the …Cheap had two definitions (I'm sure in going to be corrected by the grammar police) so don't be filled into paying with good money for cheap tat.

The study of the meaning of worlds is semantics rather than grammar.

-the semantics police.
EndlessWaves22 m ago

The study of the meaning of worlds is semantics rather than grammar.-the …The study of the meaning of worlds is semantics rather than grammar.-the semantics police.

Wiring in alliance with the pedantic society?
I liked the Tesco 3 seater Boston but they cancelled it I'd like to find something very similar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants