Expired

Looking for a Sony W810i PAYG - anywhere better than £79.95?

Found 9th Mar 2008
One of my work colleagues wants to buy a W810i on PAYG - not bothered which network but just thought we would ask if anybody has found cheaper than £79.95?

1. Ask
  2. PAYG
  3. Sony
7 Comments

why dont you goto argos and get the w880i which is much better for only 99.95

I have one for sale £50 plus postage brand new locked to t mobile taken out of box to see if virgin sim worked with it - it does and I charged the battery (obviously!) but all complete with Memory Stick Pro duo

thats £50 for the one that was £30 from additions direct yeh?

YES, to be perfectly honest , I was one of the lucky ones to get this but unlucky because my husband said he did not want it, so I am selling and why not for some profit it has taken me time to list etc etc etc
It was actually £45.00 from additions direct

Original Poster

I have seen that they were available from Littlewoods and Additions Direct but they are all sold out. I wanted to find somewhere that would be offering peace of mind as if he bought from you and next month it stopped working then I guess you wouldn't be happy to refund??

We have now found for £69.99 if you buy a £5 top up on Pre Pay Mania - can anybody do better still???

no problem - I will sell it on ebay in fact you could look on ebay you get covered there is something does not work, you might even end up buying mine

the dandy p;1692681

thats £50 for the one that was £30 from additions direct yeh?

lol!! no point selling em ere this is what happens you get caught i got mine for 35 from ere and sold for 60 not on ere though

sorted
Post a comment
@
    Text