Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Looking for a specific BBC film please

Posted 20th Jul
Good morning all.

In 2004 a psychological drama was release by the BBC which I would like to watch or own if possible. It is called: May 33rd

Does anyone perhaps know how I might get a copy of that film please?

Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
Have you been in touch with the bbc
Try you’re local library too.
Thank you for your ideas!
Just read synopsis; seems very interesting. Can’t find it anywhere on my first attempt though ...
KemCol20/07/2020 13:29

Can you watch it here and screen record it . …Can you watch it here and screen record it . https://www.fulltvmovies.com/may-33rd.html

Oh wow! Thank you!!
KemCol20/07/2020 13:29

Can you watch it here and screen record it . …Can you watch it here and screen record it . https://www.fulltvmovies.com/may-33rd.html

It is asking for my card details.
Jessie7220/07/2020 13:44

It is asking for my card details.

Would not risk that .
dorey6920/07/2020 12:57

Try you’re local library too.

If the film in question hasn't had a commercial release then I'm not sure if a library could help. I'd also be very sceptical whether that site linked above actually had the movie. If a TV film like this hasn't ever had a DVD release then you'd be left hoping that somebody recorded a copy when it was broadcast and puts it out on YouTube, Daily Motion, etc but there doesn't seem to be a trace of this one unfortunately.
Torrents?
MrMaccieKFC20/07/2020 17:33

Torrents?

Doubtful. This film made for the BBC and was originally broadcast in 2004 and who knows if it's ever been repeated since then. It seems like it's a pretty obscure one actually which is a shame if nobody has archived it online.
Ask on britmovie .
No sign of a torrent and not on youtube
That site is a scam.
I always find it really sad when so much effort goes into making things like this and then it becomes impossible for anyone to watch it anywhere because of licensing.
You may be able to get some information from Endor Productions as they along with the BBC are listed as the production companies.
Find any of the actors on twitter and tweet them?
MrMaccieKFC20/07/2020 17:33

Torrents?

I haven’t used it in years wouldn’t even know where to start now
lyesbkz20/07/2020 20:56

I always find it really sad when so much effort goes into making things …I always find it really sad when so much effort goes into making things like this and then it becomes impossible for anyone to watch it anywhere because of licensing.

Exactly. X
Jack200120/07/2020 21:54

You may be able to get some information from Endor Productions as they …You may be able to get some information from Endor Productions as they along with the BBC are listed as the production companies.

Thank you, I will send them an email or make a call today. Thank you.
Jessie7221/07/2020 10:06

I haven’t used it in years wouldn’t even know where to start now

download the utorrent client then use a site like kat (kick ass torrents) to download your torrents? To be fair I haven’t used torrents in years as well thanks to cheap/free movie subscriptions from Now TV, Prime and Plex, but the above is the easy method to get movies. Just a reminder to download the torrents with far more seeds than leeches (seeds = upvotes, leeches = downvotes).
Thank you all, I have just emailed Endor Productions and BBC, I received a automated reply that they are working on my request.

I know someone who owns a copy of it, so I do know there is some sort of ‘release’ of the title.
If I don’t get help anywhere, I might try and find a copy of it from that person.
That's your best bet , by far.
Thank you all for your input. Have a good day xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants