Looking for a specific usb drive posted here

Hi, quite a while ago a usb drive was posted on hotukdeals, i think the reseller was from dealextreme.

This pen drive a was special, what it actually did was connect to a network share over wireless, and anything in that network share would be available to the device the usb drive was connected to.

Basically, it emulated a standard usb pen drive but was actually connected to the network. This was an ingenious idea but i didn't get round to buying one. Now i cant find it.

Can anyone help.

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=advanced_search&keywords=%22usb%22&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=7174,dealextreme&merchant_search=DealExtreme&user_id=&user_search=&user_search_type=posts&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=last_visit&posts_from_option=older&sort_results_by=Last%20Posting%20Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums[]=1&categories[]=All&advanced_search=Advanced%20Search&page=1

look through that?

MarzBarz

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=advanced_search&keywords=%22usb%22&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=7174,dealextreme&merchant_search=DealExtreme&user_id=&user_search=&user_search_type=posts&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=last_visit&posts_from_option=older&sort_results_by=Last%20Posting%20Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums[]=1&categories[]=All&advanced_search=Advanced%20Search&page=1

Do you mean *link*

Op do you mean a sd memory card with built in WIFI like this? Or one of these
Ah I found the one you mean Missed this the first time round**Linky**

**edited posts to tidy up**

Edited by: "trog0" 24th Feb 2011

Original Poster

Thanks trog0!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415114078
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1927
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523406
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846058

See more discussions