Looking for a Spotify family slot

Posted 21st Aug
Hi my fellow HUKDealers.

I am looking for a Spotify family slot, please let me know if you have one going. Happy to pay the going rate of £2.50 per month.
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
If you think £2.50 per month is the going rate for a Spotify Family slot, then I suggest you set up your own family account and then fill the additional slots yourself at £2.50 / month.
I have a slot. £2.50 a month. PM me
spruceyb21/08/2020 13:08

If you think £2.50 per month is the going rate for a Spotify Family slot, …If you think £2.50 per month is the going rate for a Spotify Family slot, then I suggest you set up your own family account and then fill the additional slots yourself at £2.50 / month.

IsThatYouYeah21/08/2020 14:04

I have a slot. £2.50 a month. PM me

Wonder what the going rate is.
PAISAL21/08/2020 17:59

Wonder what the going rate is.

Family is £15 per month for 6 slots, you do the maths.

Why would it be anything other than £2.50 per slot is beyond me.
AAB21/08/2020 18:47

Family is £15 per month for 6 slots, you do the maths. Why would it be …Family is £15 per month for 6 slots, you do the maths. Why would it be anything other than £2.50 per slot is beyond me.

Just thought it was funny how spruceyb questioned the £2.50 a month request, then you’re immediately offered a £2.50 slot.
Still looking for a slot, if someone have one available, please message me.
AAB21/08/2020 23:05

I have a slot free. I have already added someone. Awaiting feedback soon
IsThatYouYeah21/08/2020 23:08

I have a slot free. I have already added someone. Awaiting feedback soon

As we have already discussed on PM, I’m not comfortable with the way you want to set up (asking me to send you my log in details). So I’ll pass on your offer.

That’s why I posted here that I’m still looking for a slot.
AAB21/08/2020 23:10

As we have already discussed on PM, I’m not comfortable with the way you w …As we have already discussed on PM, I’m not comfortable with the way you want to set up (asking me to send you my log in details). So I’ll pass on your offer. That’s why I posted here that I’m still looking for a slot.

Sure no problem. Not a good idea to ask people for there home address to activate it on your account. Anyway good luck on your search
"IsThatYouYeah" thanks for the quick reply and setup for Spotify sub much appreciated thx
AAB21/08/2020 18:47

Family is £15 per month for 6 slots, you do the maths. Why would it be …Family is £15 per month for 6 slots, you do the maths. Why would it be anything other than £2.50 per slot is beyond me.

because, if those slots aren't always filled and the person isn't receiving that £2.50 per slot.

So with 1 empty slot the price that person is paying is £15 / 5 = £3 per slot until that slot is filled.

It should be £2.50, if you get in all 6 people at the same time, but if you want to obtain it later you should expect it to be a little bit more.
PAISAL21/08/2020 19:01

Just thought it was funny how spruceyb questioned the £2.50 a month …Just thought it was funny how spruceyb questioned the £2.50 a month request, then you’re immediately offered a £2.50 slot.

Reason I questioned £2.50 is because unless all the slots are filled it's more than equivalent of £2.50
With only 4 spaces used it's up to £3.75 per user.

There might be people willing to offer it for £2.50 but honestly that price makes no sense, which is why I suggested OP setup a family account and fill the slots if they think the value is a straight £2.50
spruceyb22/08/2020 07:32

because, if those slots aren't always filled and the person isn't …because, if those slots aren't always filled and the person isn't receiving that £2.50 per slot.So with 1 empty slot the price that person is paying is £15 / 5 = £3 per slot until that slot is filled.It should be £2.50, if you get in all 6 people at the same time, but if you want to obtain it later you should expect it to be a little bit more.

If only 1 slot is filled its £15 per month you know OP
I still have a slot
I have a slot
Post a comment
@
    Text