Looking for a Spotify family spot

Posted 19th Mar
Hi,

I'm looking for a Spotify family spot I'm happy to pay £2.50 a month
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Spotify family is £14.99. If it's just for yourself you are better of getting a individual subscription for £9.99.
I was hoping someone who had a family account had an open slot for me to join and I'd pay for it.
carlrobinson8419/03/2020 14:58

I was hoping someone who had a family account had an open slot for me to …I was hoping someone who had a family account had an open slot for me to join and I'd pay for it.

If they are not your family surely it is fraud? May as well just get your music on the bay like a regular pirate.
I would be interested if you made one Spotify or Apple Music
jat247419/03/2020 17:45

If they are not your family surely it is fraud? May as well just get your …If they are not your family surely it is fraud? May as well just get your music on the bay like a regular pirate.

Why are you on here? This site is all about saving money.

Its not fraud.
Deleted_19/03/2020 19:45

Why are you on here? This site is all about saving money. Its not fraud.

What is it then? The family account is for members of the same family.
40141565-vbLWY.jpg
I have a YouTube family group if you want in. YouTube premium , advert free and YouTube music premium.
kos1c19/03/2020 20:47

I have a YouTube family group if you want in. YouTube premium , advert …I have a YouTube family group if you want in. YouTube premium , advert free and YouTube music premium.

Thanks for the offer 🏻but I have my playlists on Spotify.
kos1c19/03/2020 20:50

Transfer it with https://soundiiz.com/tutorial/spotify-to-youtube-music;)

Ah amazing thanks!
kos1c19/03/2020 20:47

I have a YouTube family group if you want in. YouTube premium , advert …I have a YouTube family group if you want in. YouTube premium , advert free and YouTube music premium.

How much mate
omar02020/03/2020 18:36

How much mate

Think the going rate is £3/M.
Could do in a set of 6 or 12months.
I have a Spotify spot if anyone is still looking. Message me for details.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants