Expired

Looking for a stand for plasma tv-JVC

8 replies
Found 18th Jan 2008
From the instruction book- to fit model
PD-42V31BUE.
Ithink its a 40-42"

8 Comments

try looking at the serano sj1500 at dixons.they do it in clear or black glass and its £100.the same thing was £250 instore in currys just after christmas so i presume they are still selling it at this price.we had a good look round at
stands for our new 42" in tv and thought this to be the best we saw.
i know you can get cheaper glass stands as people have put them on here but imo these are a decent size and look much more classy than most.
when we bought ours a couple of weeks ago if you ordered over £150 at dixons delivery was free so check that out aswell....sorry in a rush to go to work now!

Original Poster

Thanks for all those replies.
Amended now-We already have it on the wall,but when we move house we cant wall-fix it-the place where it would go isnt big enough.Some kind of floor stand needed.The manual doesnt have the part number for the stand.

I have looked at the serano in Dixons,but as the tv has no way of standing upright at all(ie no tabletop stand) I cant figure out how I could use this?

sqweech;1469941

Thanks for all those replies.Amended now-We already have it on the … Thanks for all those replies.Amended now-We already have it on the wall,but when we move house we cant wall-fix it-the place where it would go isnt big enough.Some kind of floor stand needed.The manual doesnt have the part number for the stand.I have looked at the serano in Dixons,but as the tv has no way of standing upright at all(ie no tabletop stand) I cant figure out how I could use this?

ok does it have the 4 vesa standard mounting holes on the back (look for four threaded channels on the back, 2 on each side vertically)

, in which case u could use a cantilver stand like this?

ebuyer.com/pro…624

or like this

standland.co.uk/ZAR…htm

measure the VIEWING size of the screen diagonally got work out if it is 42" or 40", as the different cantilever stands have different capacties of screen but usually like up to 32", up to 42", up to 60"

we got the ebuyer one above for a mates 50" panny plasma, and once you get past the **** instructions it looks lovely assembled. Saved him buying a pedestal and a normal stand too and also looks different to just table top mounted tv's

Original Poster

Thanks-that ebuyer one looks a good price.I will show OH this when he gets home.:thumbsup:
Cantilever-thats the word.

sqweech;1470219

Thanks-that ebuyer one looks a good price.I will show OH this when he … Thanks-that ebuyer one looks a good price.I will show OH this when he gets home.:thumbsup:Cantilever-thats the word.

yeah we liked it, there is the same for £30 less but it has castors rather than normal feet (not our preference but £30 is £30!)

ebuyer.com/pro…624

Also this one is VERY nice (prob nicer than ebuyer) and a top seller (change ******** to [url]www.ebay[/url])
*********.co.uk/ws/…get

Original Poster

Cant seem to get that 2nd link
Can you give me any more info.i will search it on ebay

sqweech;1470844

Cant seem to get that 2nd linkCan you give me any more info.i will search … Cant seem to get that 2nd linkCan you give me any more info.i will search it on ebay

hmm, weird that

anyhow go to ebay ADVANCED search, find a member, then type in "stylishsolutions"

item number i specifically wanted u to see is 280193352320 but he has a few diff designs
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions