Groups

Looking for a suit any help?

Looking for my first suit but i dont know where to look, M&S seems quite cheap but is there any better places to look?

I have a module that's being video'd next week and as an employer I'm meant to dress smart... Also could come in handy when i go for job interviews

9 Comments

Next - can pick up something okayish for £99 or next up possibly zara although that will be near £200.

m and s is an old mans shop.

Original Poster

I dont know if its possible but im looking around £50

go some where and get measured up proper 1st,slaters are decent can pick up a decent suit for most budgets and they do any alterations you need for a small cost and its worth it and M&S are good value

M&S make really good suits, not old mannish imo

Tesco, Asda.

M&S is actually one of the better high street stores for suits. Definitely worth a visit. Get 100% wool.

Nothing wrong with a cheap suit, but cut varies enormously, take someone with you who will be brutally honest and tell you if you look like a sodpot or not. If you have an outlet centre near you try there, the one near to me has a big next with plenty of cheap suits but no changing room??? so useless but I did pick up 4 suits at £60 each last month in Mexx.

Another suggestion is TKMAXX.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927362
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions