Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a super cheap mobile.

Im need a cheep mobile to use as a landline for a bit, i don't care about brand, features or anything....as long as it can receive calls lol.

preferably on Orange or can be easily unlocked.

Anyone seen any deals lately?

15 Comments

Ebay Nokia 1208

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5028568

Ebay Nokia 1208

Cheers, cheapest price £15 delivered.

Anyone beat that?

leecher;5028575

Cheers, cheapest price £15 delivered.Anyone beat that?

BEAT UP THE POSTMAN ONCE,I GOT AWAY WITH IT AS I PRETENDED TO BE BLIND AND SHOUTED PINYADA

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5028584

BEAT UP THE POSTMAN ONCE,I GOT AWAY WITH IT AS I PRETENDED TO BE BLIND … BEAT UP THE POSTMAN ONCE,I GOT AWAY WITH IT AS I PRETENDED TO BE BLIND AND SHOUTED PINYADA

oooooooooooookay lol, thats not going to help me get a cheap mobile though is it? lol.

I know this is in the wrong section for this, but i will also consider second hands for sale.
    (if a mod wants it moved, move it, but its a deal request first imo)

Mobiles 2 your door have a motorola w156 for £4 if you buy £10 of virgin airtime

Original Poster

Dont suppose you know if you its unlocked/will work on Orange.

[EDIT] just seen it is cross network.

e2save.com/vir…650

I've bought from e2save a few times and their phones are almost always unlocked. Plus, whenever i've given them a ring instead of buying online, they don't make you buy the top-up.

I got a good deal on a phone there last year and phones been great

jeany123;5028614

Mobiles 2 your door have a motorola w156 for £4 if you buy £10 of virgin a … Mobiles 2 your door have a motorola w156 for £4 if you buy £10 of virgin airtime

If you go for this one, don't forget Quidco. Same deal available at phones4u too :thumbsup:

I have a new ,unlocked ,boxed ,Motorola C139 .It is a very basic phone ,ideal for for work use or as an emergency phone .It's very small and easily tucked away .It was bought as a gift 3 years ago for a elderly relative and never used .I put an orange sim in with £10 credit and possibly made 1 call to test . The credit would be lost by now .The information below I got recently in order to sell:

* Small, chic design
    * Affordable price point
    * SMS text messaging with iTAP predictive text
    * Vivid colour TFT display for easy viewing
    * Zoom font for easier dialling
    * Unbelievable talk** (up to 700 minutes) and standby times** (up to 450 hours)
    * Downloadable monophonic ringtones and ring tone composer for creating your own unique sound
    * Weekly and daily calendar with alarm
    * 100 entry phone book with multiple letter phonebook search
    * Three pre-loaded games
    * Analogue clock screensaver, calculator, currency converter and stop watch
    * Lantern for illumination when you need it
    * Auto keypad lock

Main Features
    Colour screen
    Composable and downloadable ringtones
    Display zoom: zoom font for dialling
    Games
    Keypad Lock : Auto-keypad lock
    100 Entry phonebook
    iTAP™ Predictive text
    Multiple letter phonebook search
    Compact and easy to use design
    Calendar with Alarm Settings
    Currency Converter
    Stop watch

Specifications
    Size: 100.6 x 45.5 x 21.8 mm
    Weight: 85g
    Talktime: Up to 450 minutes
    Standby time: Up to 350 hours

It comes boxed with 2 batterys ,mains charger ,case .manual.
    Delivered for £12.00

Original Poster

Thanks everyone thats really helped

im still not sure what to go for, im rather surprised you cant get a phone for under a fiver these days lol even second hand.

Maybe a charity shop?

Original Poster

ricko;5028996

I have a new ,unlocked ,boxed ,Motorola C139 .It is a very basic phone … I have a new ,unlocked ,boxed ,Motorola C139 .It is a very basic phone ,ideal for for work use or as an emergency phone .It's very small and easily tucked away .It was bought as a gift 3 years ago for a elderly relative and never used .I put an orange sim in with £10 credit and possibly made 1 call to test . The credit would be lost by now .The information below I got recently in order to sell: * Small, chic design * Affordable price point * SMS text messaging with iTAP predictive text * Vivid colour TFT display for easy viewing * Zoom font for easier dialling * Unbelievable talk** (up to 700 minutes) and standby times** (up to 450 hours) * Downloadable monophonic ringtones and ring tone composer for creating your own unique sound * Weekly and daily calendar with alarm * 100 entry phone book with multiple letter phonebook search * Three pre-loaded games * Analogue clock screensaver, calculator, currency converter and stop watch * Lantern for illumination when you need it * Auto keypad lockMain Features Colour screen Composable and downloadable ringtones Display zoom: zoom font for dialling Games Keypad Lock : Auto-keypad lock 100 Entry phonebook iTAP™ Predictive text Multiple letter phonebook search Compact and easy to use design Calendar with Alarm Settings Currency Converter Stop watch Specifications Size: 100.6 x 45.5 x 21.8 mm Weight: 85g Talktime: Up to 450 minutes Standby time: Up to 350 hoursIt comes boxed with 2 batterys ,mains charger ,case .manual.Delivered for £12.00

Do it for £8 delivered?

Banned

If you dont mind paying a little more mate there is also the LG KP170 from Argos at just £19.99 its a nice little phone with Camera and even Bluetooth Littlewoods also do it for £15 but their deliveries arent always too great

Original Poster

MobilePhonez;5031559

If you dont mind paying a little more mate there is also the LG KP170 … If you dont mind paying a little more mate there is also the LG KP170 from Argos at just £19.99 its a nice little phone with Camera and even Bluetooth Littlewoods also do it for £15 but their deliveries arent always too great

Thanks mate, but all i need it for is to recieve calls, tbh it doesnt even need to text lol.

Banned

I personally would recommend the LG KP100 then as its under a £10 and you dont have to buy a topup... However its best to ring a couple of phone shops in your area and see if they can unlock it for you, we charge £5 to unlock these, however the problem is quite a few shops dont bother with unlocking equipment for LG handsets... If you have the right equipment its very easy to do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment33
      2. iPhone charging cable.916
      3. Wifi extender1115
      4. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?33

See more discussions