Expired

Looking for a t shirt

13 replies
Found 28th May 2009
Hi

I have seen people wearing a green t shirt with the body of mickey mouse on it and I have looked on the internet but I can't find anywhere that has it. Was just wondering whether anyone knows where I can buy it from?

Thanks!

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1268/34565365.jpg

the t-shirt is similar to this one!!

Thanks

NEXT have a number of t-shirts that are similar to this, with just the body printed below the collar...not sure if this is from there? i saw a few different ones on saturday
hph

neilb1977;5338172

NEXT have a number of t-shirts that are similar to this, with just the … NEXT have a number of t-shirts that are similar to this, with just the body printed below the collar...not sure if this is from there? i saw a few different ones on saturdayhph

Yep - saw one with Popeye body in Next yesterday. Prob your first port of call OP :thumbsup:

ASDA also have similar T-shirts, I saw one from Toy Story the other day, Buzz Lightyear's body.

Original Poster

neilb1977;5338172

NEXT have a number of t-shirts that are similar to this, with just the … NEXT have a number of t-shirts that are similar to this, with just the body printed below the collar...not sure if this is from there? i saw a few different ones on saturdayhph

tallpete33;5338187

Yep - saw one with Popeye body in Next yesterday. Prob your first port of … Yep - saw one with Popeye body in Next yesterday. Prob your first port of call OP :thumbsup:

thanks for the reply! :thumbsup: I just had a quick look at next I found a dangermouse one but couldnt find the mickey mouse :thinking: guess I will go into the store and take a look!

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5338198

ASDA also have similar T-shirts, I saw one from Toy Story the other day, … ASDA also have similar T-shirts, I saw one from Toy Story the other day, Buzz Lightyear's body.

I dont have a asda near me :-( will have a look on their website though! thanks for the reply!

i saw it at Next too last weekend

Does this t shirt remind anyone else of brass eye?

topman prolly?

H&M do these too.

Original Poster

emi;5338434

H&M do these too.

thanks for the reply have you seen this in store or online? thanks

Original Poster

sjones23;5342028

http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Product-12155.asp

thanks for the link :thumbsup: will have a look when i get home hehe!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    3. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions