Expired

Looking for a tablet for reading cbr and cbz files

Found 1st Nov 2017
Can anybody suggest one? I’ve got a acer b3-a20 but it’s stopped reading files on my micro as card so I’m looking for a new one. I’d prefer a 8” or bigger screen and I’ve got a few hundred quid to spare.

Or if anyone can suggest how I can sort this acer one out all the better
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
lifewire.com/cdi…157

How to Open an Archived Comic Book FileFiles that use the CDisplay Archived Comic Book format - be it CBR, CBZ, CBT, CB7, or CBA - can all be opened using CBR Reader, a free comic book format reader program.

Another free, open-source comic book reader program, CDisplay Ex (which was created by David Ayton, who popularized the comic book naming scheme), supports all the already mentioned formats except CBA, and GonVisor is one free reader that can open nearly all of these types of files too.

Some other free CBR and CBZ openers include Calibre, Sumatra PDF, Manga Reader, ComicRack, and Simple Comic. Linux users may like MComix.

To open a CBZ, CBR, CBT, CB7, or CBA file this way, just install a free file extractor like 7-Zip or PeaZip. Then, just right-click whatever CDisplay Archived Comic Book file you have and choose to open it in the file extractor. This is done through the 7-Zip > Open archive option if you're using 7-Zip, but is very similar in other programs.

I doubt it's your tablet that has the problem but more likely to be the software you are using,

Are they up to date?
Yep I’m using perfect reader and it reads them no bother off the actual tablet I’ve checked for updates and there’s none available for the tablet or the app
Sure the Micro SD card just hasn't gone a bit duff then? Failing that it could be the actual SD card reader on the tablet that's knackered.
bynouk12 h, 58 m ago

Sure the Micro SD card just hasn't gone a bit duff then? Failing that it …Sure the Micro SD card just hasn't gone a bit duff then? Failing that it could be the actual SD card reader on the tablet that's knackered.

That’s what I’m thinking cause I can view all the content on my pc without any bother
I know with comicrack it had to be read off the tablet instead which I disliked but seemed like the best one for one when I used it for my 1st gen Nexus 7
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants