EXPIRED

Looking for a tablet, never had anything before, do i get a kindle fire hd7 or something else (dont like APPLE) upto £150 spend?

Please give advice/suggestions Thank you

18 Comments

Upto £150 won't get you an apple tablet whether you like them or not....

Nexus 7 or Hudl2 I would go for

hudl2 for £109

Original Poster

kjcoolcat

Upto £150 won't get you an apple tablet whether you like them or … Upto £150 won't get you an apple tablet whether you like them or not....Nexus 7 or Hudl2 I would go for

Thanks for your suggestions, I use a PC but I have no idea about Tablets but I want to have Internet on the go!

openair

Thanks for your suggestions, I use a PC but I have no idea about Tablets … Thanks for your suggestions, I use a PC but I have no idea about Tablets but I want to have Internet on the go!

To be honest I'm apple all the way, I just don't get on with android devices (my personal preference). Saying that, I've just bought a hudl2 for my son for Christmas, they've been getting good write ups.

Just steer clear of the cheap "no name"s. They might sound the same but some can be really unresponsive.

Hudl 2 is a pretty good bet

Original Poster

shabbird

hudl2 for £109

Thanks for your help

Original Poster

LetoKynes

Hudl 2 is a pretty good bet

Thanks, I am looking into it

openair

Thanks for your suggestions, I use a PC but I have no idea about Tablets … Thanks for your suggestions, I use a PC but I have no idea about Tablets but I want to have Internet on the go!

Also, when you say "internet on the go". Do you mean always? If so you're going to need something 3G unless you can live with wireless hotspots

Banned

Can't beat the iPad

What about Linx Tablet? Full Windows 8.1 Only £59.99!!

hotukdeals.com/dea…061

toshapetriji

Can't beat the iPad

Agree!!!
Love my iPad

Original Poster

toshapetriji

Can't beat the iPad

Cant stand the iPad, I'm a Windows Fan

openair

Cant stand the iPad, I'm a Windows Fan

Burn the infidel !!!!!

Original Poster

kjcoolcat

Burn the infidel !!!!!:D

I shall fight to the Death! Bring it on!

What about Aldis new one? Or the Hudl 2.

I have the kindle fire HD and love it. just bought my wife the new one for Christmas and the new one has front and back camera .
good quality sound and a decent picture quality too. I don't like apple either. I would go for kindle.. good luck on whatever you buy.

HUDL2 and nexux7 2013 models allow streaming direct to Chromecast which is a useful feature for some.

linx8
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
    2. Apples new update610
    3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions