EXPIRED

Looking for a thebox.bz invite, if anyone could be so kind!

Hi All,

I'm currently in the Caribbean and missing a bunch of British TV shows and could really use an invite to thebox.bz looking at the stuff I have now my share ratio is averaging about 4 or so.

Would really appreciate an invite if anyone has one!

Thanks

Ian

17 Comments

You my friend are in luck drop me your email in the pm box and il send you one would like any other site in return but if you haven't got anything doesn't matter as im feeling giving this bright morn
Edited by: "Dannysubaru" 1st Nov 2010

If there are any more I'd love one.

Just message me your email

Hi All - Have also been looking for an invite to this site due to spending much of the year abroad - if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated - Cheers Jon

Op - you can afford to go to the Caribbean but not a pvr......

i would love to have an invite too

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Personal details mod removed

actually im missing masterchef professionals

thanks from pakistan.........Atif
Edited by moderator: "." 2nd Nov 2010

Hi, I'd love one too!

Dannysubaru

Do I Have To Say This Again?

PM'D you DANNYSUBARU

Original Poster

Sorry guys, been offline for a bit, thanks for all the replies!

Original Poster

sancho1983

Op - you can afford to go to the Caribbean but not a pvr......

Haha yeah, you'd have thought eh!

My job here isn't particularly well paid unfortunately and typically I only get back home once a year... On the plus side good weather and no copyright laws

System wont let me use PM - So guess that that!

Dannysubaru

Hi , im in need of an invite to thebox.bz as they deleted my account for not parking it whilst away on holiday , can offer a demonoid invite in return if you'd like. Cant send PM's for some reason but maybe you can PM me? if not andyhuntatlivedotcodotuk should work! TY

Hi mate can you please send me the box.bz invite i would really appreciate it plus i could also send you an demoniod invite in return.

Regards

Simon

genesis_crew@hotmail.com

figo73

i would love to have an invite tooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Personal … i would love to have an invite tooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Personal details mod removedactually im missing masterchef professionalsthanks from pakistan.........Atif

Must.................resist........................ temptation

Hi , im in need of an invite to thebox.bz as they deleted my account for not parking,
whilst changing providers and fixing a computer fault.
Dannysubaru can you message me, not active enough to pm you yet in hotukdeals.

i'm a Dr Who Fan

I had same issue with my account couldn't get logged back in after changing pc's and now its gone if anyone happens to have spare invite it would be much appreciated

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
  2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
  3. GOT Leaks again614
  4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions