Groups

Looking for a thread

Hi all was wandering if anyone can help me.

Im looking for a thread. It was 1 or 2 days ago someone mentioned bigoffers if you spend £10 you get either free delivery or 99p shipping. (its NOT the startrekjune offer)
    The discount gets applied automatically at checkout. I cant find it anywhere has it been removed or expired.

I tried ordering from there but it was £4.99 shipping.

Thanks for any help

4 Comments

Banned

you have exclude expired on hence why you couldnt find it, also if you search in vouchers it defaults to exclude expired

hotukdeals.com/ite…rom

Original Poster

sassie;8856562

you have exclude expired on hence why you couldnt find it, also if you … you have exclude expired on hence why you couldnt find it, also if you search in vouchers it defaults to exclude expiredhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/692521/99p-shipping-on-orders-over-10-prom

Hi its not that thread. It was 1 or 2 days ago. As i mentioned in my post its NOT the startrekjune.

But thank you for looking.

Banned

ooops sorry misread your opening post, that will teach me for flitting, cannot see any other code in vouchers and checked the last couple of deals and nothing there either, sorry

Original Poster

sassie;8856676

ooops sorry misread your opening post, that will teach me for flitting, … ooops sorry misread your opening post, that will teach me for flitting, cannot see any other code in vouchers and checked the last couple of deals and nothing there either, sorry

well thank you anyway. Rep added for your trouble.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492109
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2443

See more discussions