Expired

Looking for a toy garage for a 3yr old, any suggestions?

10 replies
Found 24th Nov 2008
I quite like the elc one but I'm not prepared to pay £50 for it, it comes with cars (which I don't need) so that makes it impossible to use any of the discount codes, grrr!

Anyone else know of anyway round it, or of any other nice garages suitable for 3+?

Thanks in advance

10 Comments

Boots sell the same Garage on there site on 3 for 2, it's a long shot but if you were looking for other items it would bring the price down. It's what I did last year:thumbsup:

supermod

Moved to Deal Requests, thanks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

hannah19790;3556199

Boots sell the same Garage on there site on 3 for 2, it's a long shot but … Boots sell the same Garage on there site on 3 for 2, it's a long shot but if you were looking for other items it would bring the price down. It's what I did last year:thumbsup:

Thanks, forgot about boots. Only trouble is I don't think there is anything else I want that is that expensive. Will have to find someone else wanting to buy something expensive too perhaps :thumbsup:

We bought a cheaper one for our son last year - can't remember where we got it, but it breaks up so easily, so despite the expense of the ELC one, I would choose that as it is good quality and will last!

Susannah;3558142

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/bin/venda?ex=co_wizr-locayta&template=wz_locayta&pageno=1&perpage=10&collate=pdxttype%3Apdxtcolourn%3Apdxtbrandn%3Apdxtsizen&threshold=50&fieldrtype=type&termtextrtype=invt&typertype=exact&typekeywordsearch=keyword&termtextkeywordsearch=toy+garageDon't know if this is any good but it's a good price!

I bought this last year, lidl was selling them, it didnt last long

cant go wrong with the fisher price garages, my sons played with his since he was 1, hes 4 now and still plays nearly every day with it, good quality stuff, think we paid about £25 for it

Caffy;3563832

I bought this last year, lidl was selling them, it didnt last long

DONT BUY!!!! its rubbish snapped while assembling, my friends little one had one and lasted less than a week, cheap flimsy plastic

yeah fisher price are good

Elc have a cheaper wooden garage for sale for £30 reduced from £45. Plus there is a £5 off voucher knocking around. It's currently out of stock but states that there are more arriving soon.
elc.co.uk/toy…ge/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G23
    2. Where to sell Chinese/Japanese CDs?43
    3. private number11
    4. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?44

See more discussions