Groups

Looking for a valuation on a camera

Right i have a camera that i'm think of selling as i hardly use it at all anymore

I cant seem to find much about prices on google, i bought this while i was in the US so i dont know if it came over here?

Canon PowerShot A70
    i have 2 CF cards for it 16 and 64 meg
    A wide angle HD titanium lens with the Macro 0.45x and UV filter (as new, never used)
    Shoulder carry case, all instruction books, cd's and lead, also still in original box

How much is it worth?

15 Comments

Search on eBay for completed listings of this camera, then add £5 for the extra stuff.

Original Poster

Oh right, thought it might have been a bit more than that, the lens was £120 new, Camera was almost £350

Think i'll just hold onto it

If the lens cost £120 then you will be better selling lens seperately and you will definitley make more, What is the exact lens model ?

Original Poster

The box for it says
    Canon WC-DC52Wide Angle Lens for PowerShot A70 A75 A80

Original Poster

Nah, no real use for it as i have a 14.1mp SLR now, but i'll just put it back in the box and keep it safe

guitaristkam;5494914

Nah, no real use for it as i have a 14.1mp SLR now, but i'll just put it … Nah, no real use for it as i have a 14.1mp SLR now, but i'll just put it back in the box and keep it safe

Might as well stick it on eBay if you're not going to use it. Or here.

It's not going to gain value and somebody might find it really useful...

Banned

just thought i best mention incase you are thinging of listing it on the fs boars, you will need to get this locked and wait a full 7 days before listing, full fs rules now apply tho these sorts of threads in misc, sorry if you are already aware of this

Original Poster

Didn't know this, why do i need this locked and wait 7 days? whats that about, just because i asked what its worth?

Banned

guitaristkam;5495101

Didn't know this, why do i need this locked and wait 7 days? whats that … Didn't know this, why do i need this locked and wait 7 days? whats that about, just because i asked what its worth?

LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

they are seen as you promoting your item before listing

Original Poster

Oh well, i understand it if it was something really big and expensive, but nevermind, aint gonna stick it up here anyways, had nothing but hassle last time i sold something on here

Original Poster

Just been googling, lol, Mine aint new but is as good as and look at the price here

crazycameras.co.uk/ind…=gg

guitaristkam;5495178

Just been googling, lol, Mine aint new but is as good as and look at the … Just been googling, lol, Mine aint new but is as good as and look at the price herehttp://www.crazycameras.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=61608&aff_code=gg

I'm sure they simply FLY off the (virtual) shelves

Original Poster

just what i thought, i paid less than that and i've had mine a while
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions