Groups

Looking for a villa in Agadir, Morocco

Im looking to rent a villa in Agadir hopefully for one week on the dates of 29th January till 5th Febuary anyone know of any decent website which would have decent prices or anyone on here have a villa they would like to rent out for a week.

There will be a total of 6 people going who are all adults.

Any help appricated.

Thanx

4 Comments

Try here

holiday-rentals.co.uk/sea…dir

and here

ownersdirect.co.uk/sea…=-1

Have booked properties through both sites and they were top notch, pretty cheap too, they are all privately owned and are usually nicer with a few more home touches.

Good luck and have a great time!!
    :-( I'm jealous!

HI there,

We are in the process of organising our honeymoon to Morocco for March and it looks an amazing country. Our budget is slightly limited, but I have just come across this wonderful villa listed on Ebay:

Item number: 360120021936

Its perhaps a bit pricey at £295 for a week per person, but it does look amazing!

Tripadvisor.com is a good site to use for reviews of proprties if you have time to search around. Always difficult to pick the right one and I hope you enjoy your trip!

SORRY!!! Got a little confused in my earlier post as that is actually a Marrakech villa.

This is the item number for Agadair: 280299233892

It only sleeps 5 unfortunately, but is VERY reasonable at £160 per week! That works out at £32 per person! Can one of you perhaps stow away in a suitcase on arrival???

Original Poster

Thanx for the help but unfortanatly they are either booked at the time we want to go or wont allow 6 people to stay still looking anyone else know of anywhere????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767500
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407
      4. Bearded chat1224

See more discussions