Groups

Looking for a Washer Dryer

So this coming Black Friday I'm looking to buy a Washer Dryer. Its incredible how many sites I've been on trying to find the perfect washer/dryer at the right price, reading reviews and comparing.

At the moment I'm looking to buy the John Lewis one: johnlewis.com/joh…775

Its £539 currently, but it goes back up tomorrow (Black Friday) So I'm tempted to buy it late tonight and see if any really good deals come online. Then cancel it if I need to.

Has anyone tried the John Lewis models? Or been keeping an eye on something?

7 Comments

I can't comment on the John lewis one but I have the samsung ecobubble since April and I've been very pleased with it. washes well and dries well too basically does everything I need it to.

Looks like the one I got has went up in price. The JL one looks a good buy with good reviews. The only downside is it won't take much of a drying load.

ao.com/pro…spx

5 years parts and labour warranty,my washer dryer has just packed in after 3 years if i had the money i'd be buying this one

jamstaruk1972

http://ao.com/product/wd90j6410aw-samsung-ecobubble-washer-dryer-white-35533-2.aspx5 years parts and labour warranty,my washer dryer has just packed in after 3 years if i had the money i'd be buying this one

​That's what I have but in 12kg not sure if they're still doing it but the motor had 10 years parts warranty on it too (don't think it includes labour)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Three connection67
      2. Jury service912
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please44
      4. Tooth extraction1012

See more discussions