Looking for a wee bit of help with buying garden furniture covers

Posted 1st May
  • I am just awaiting delivery of a 6 seater Right L shaped sofa. I am searching for covers for it and a matching table. I would be grateful if someone could point be in the right direction. Thank you 3454441-8CQOu.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
google.co.uk/sea…ari

there are quite a few options for L shaped covers if you scroll along the top, though you’ll need to check which fit the dimensions of your sofa. Hope that helps
ChelseaRae01/05/2020 23:20

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=garden+furniture+cover+l+shape&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safarithere are quite a few options for L shaped covers if you scroll along the top, though you’ll need to check which fit the dimensions of your sofa. Hope that helps

Did that earlier, I just ended up totally confused. I am hoping that someone who’s purchased will help. All the reviews I have read seemed a hit or a miss. TY
I bought a set from eBay last year but ripped in the winter storms. I wanted an American make but not available so went with a set via Amazon from Woodside, they did arrive much quicker than stated within days so were on for the last weeks heavy downpour. I am really not sure they are going to last any longer but time will tell.
I have the Van Haus storm collection covers for my L shaped sofa and fire pit. Best quality we’ve found.
Edited by: "RC2016" 3rd May
RC201603/05/2020 03:53

I have the Van Haus storm collection covers for my L shaped sofa and fire …I have the Van Haus storm collection covers for my L shaped sofa and fire pit. Best quality we’ve found.

I have been looking at that one. Found it’s cheaper on their own site than Amazon. Also found a code for a 10% discount. Thank you for your response
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions