Expired

looking for a wifi printer- that doesnt use lots of ink and cost a fortune on ink!

3 replies
Found 27th Dec 2009
I am looking for a wifi printer (any price) but has to use little ink and the ink to be reasonably priced- dont have a clue on tech so hoped someone could help- I have had 2 printers and both have needed new ink frequently and have been wired to My computer looking for wireless as I prefer laptop

please help!

1. Ask
  2. Printer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Printer
3 Comments

Get an epson and then a CISS (continuous Ink System Suply) I print 1000's of pages per year and cost me "20.00 Google CISS for epson.

Original Poster

tonyswan;7339400

Get an epson and then a CISS (continuous Ink System Suply) I print 1000's … Get an epson and then a CISS (continuous Ink System Suply) I print 1000's of pages per year and cost me "20.00 Google CISS for epson.

looks ok, but a bit fiddly and how safe would it be with a baby and toddler? My LO's are into everything? looking for something a little more practical and space saving- thanks very much tho

tonyswan;7339400

Get an epson and then a CISS (continuous Ink System Suply) I print 1000's … Get an epson and then a CISS (continuous Ink System Suply) I print 1000's of pages per year and cost me "20.00 Google CISS for epson.

I got one for my printer and it is absolutely ..... BRILLIANT! Google BUYTECH -= they are about £20 delivered and come with 100ml of each colour vs 17ml in a cartridge!:santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help: NowTV Movie pass812
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?33
    3. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?66
    4. Printer help please.57

See more discussions