Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a Wii from physical store, for tomorrow.

I've decided last minute to get my gran a wii for christmas, this was unplanned hence me not getting it sooner. As I've left it so late I will have to get it from a store. Any tips on where has got stock and the best price? Might ne an idea to pm me, otherwise I might get beaten to it lol

btw I'm in london ,Tottenham, but I need to finish my christmas shopping tomorrow, so if theres any shopping centres about with wiis with reasonable prices please let me know. I went wood green but they didnt seem to have any reasonable deals, and the pc world and currys had sold out of the deal for £129.99.

I've told a friend Im looking and he called somebody selling in a local newspaper. he says that they said it is new and unopened and comes with a game, but that they dont have a receipt for it, so I'm not sure if I should take the risk or not.

3 Comments

Comet, Curry's or PC World - £129, reserve & collect

Original Poster

None in stock around my area, checked in my local stores yesterday and online yesterday and today. Its abit annoying that currys and pcworld cant give you a list of stores to check like argos does. btw Comets prices starting at 179.99 I think
    Edited by: "jg213" 24th Dec 2010

Banned

jg213

None in stock around my area, checked in my local stores yesterday and … None in stock around my area, checked in my local stores yesterday and online yesterday and today. Its abit annoying that currys and pcworld cant give you a list of stores to check like argos does. btw Comets prices starting at 179.99 I think

comet should price match, if not gamestation or game.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1622
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047104
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927353
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1621

See more discussions