Looking for a winter coat

Posted 20th Nov
Hope someone can offer any advice, I'm looking for a winter coat which is waterproof. Ideally not too expensive. I'm thinking of getting a 3 in 1 jacket if possible.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
I got one for my son ( 7 years old) in mountain warehouse for £60 3 in 1 and it’s pretty good and decent price I think
They have good sale on now
Paid £100 for my full length feather coat
Thank you I've seen a few on HotUKDeals reasonably priced aswell but read mixed feedback about the quality
Just go to TK Maxx and have a good browse through their various jackets, in particular the “Outdoor Clothing” rail. Alternatively it you might find it worth hanging on until the sales start after Christmas and the likes of The North Face store as well as Cotswold Outdoors and Blacks have good reductions on winter stock.
Regatta seem to have some excellent discounts, not sure about the quality though.

Going to keep an eye out in this thread as I'm on the lookout as well.

For the past 6/7 years I've had a Jack Wolfskin 3 in1 which is excellent but I ripped it quite badly so need a new jacket.

I did find it quite bulky though and I'm a fairly big chap so just looking for a normal waterproof/warm jacket now.
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 20th Nov
TK Maxx sounds like a great idea will definitely be paying them a visit. Normally go for cheap and cheerful but looking for a coat that will last and is suitable for different seasons.
Edited by: "Jordan_TurnerGWj" 20th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants