Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a wireless keyboard...

Hi,

I've been looking (so far unsuccessfully) for a keyboard that has the following properties:

1) Wireless (Bluetooth or RF)
    2) Full UK English layout
    3) Touchpad
    4) Numeric Keypad

That last one is preferable, but not essential. Any guidance will be very much appreciated.

7 Comments

Banned

try ebay

Try the logitech dinovo edge keyboards

dabs.com/pro…tml

great keyboard, lacks num pad, but has everything else, costs a fair bit though.

Hope this helps

i had this one from ebuyer, was pretty good
    ebuyer.com/pro…608

Such keyboards ]definitely]exist. However, I'm having trouble finding anywhere selling them in a UK layout.

By full UK layout without numpad do you mean something like ]this (except UK layout) or are you just looking for something that has a pound sign?

Original Poster

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

To clarify, by UK keyboard, I mean a keyboard that
    * has @ on the second row of the letters of the keyboard, and not as shift+2 (where " should be)
    * ideally have £ on shift+3

With respect for the DiNovo Edge, it looks very nice, but reviews are mixed, and from all the pictures I've seen suggest that it's only available as a US layout.

I have the compact Keysonic keyboard (in fact, I'm typing with it right now), and although I do like it, I would like something a little bigger and more like a 'full' keyboard. I find it somewhat surprising that they don't seem to exist! The search continues... :-)

shaahs;5555331

To clarify, by UK keyboard, I mean a keyboard that * has @ on the second … To clarify, by UK keyboard, I mean a keyboard that * has @ on the second row of the letters of the keyboard, and not as shift+2 (where " should be)* ideally have £ on shift+3

Any keyboard set to UK layout in your OS will do that, I was trying to find out whether by 'Full UK layout' you meant the markings on the keys are the normal UK ones or that the keys are all in the normal UK place and haven't been moved or reshaped.

If it's the latter than many european keyboards are the same shape as ours and would function exactly the same if used with UK layout, but you would have different markings on the keys.

shaahs;5555331

I have the compact Keysonic keyboard (in fact, I'm typing with it right … I have the compact Keysonic keyboard (in fact, I'm typing with it right now), and although I do like it, I would like something a little bigger and more like a 'full' keyboard. I find it somewhat surprising that they don't seem to exist! The search continues... :-)

Any three of your four requirements are easily satisfied, but wireless technology doesn't seem to have gotton very far in more niche keyboards.

Would a seperate pointing device be an option? A wireless trackball would let you chose from the full sized wireless keyboards which are availible. You can get seperate touchpads as well, but, again, I've never seen a wireless one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?34
      2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions