Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a wooden Kitchen preferably pink/pastel colours

Hi My little girl is only 9 months but loves playing with My nieces toy kitchen- want it wooden as i'd like it solid for her to walk around- the one in ELC is lovely but £120 is a bit steep- anything a litlle cheaper ???

5 Comments

There is one in argos no 053/0240 can't get the link to work

jeany123;6829688

There is one in argos no 053/0240 can't get the link to work

That's cute,its 59.99

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/294-0530240SPA72UC582091M.jpg

deb8z;6830165

That's cute,its 59.99

Thankyou I am not technical enough to do that :thumbsup:

it is cute isn't it

All you have to do jeany is right click the pic and one of the options is properties,click on that and another window opens with an url in it,copy the url and paste it into this reply box by using the yellow one,with what looks like mountains on it and thats it.

deb8z;6830721

All you have to do jeany is right click the pic and one of the options is … All you have to do jeany is right click the pic and one of the options is properties,click on that and another window opens with an url in it,copy the url and paste it into this reply box by using the yellow one,with what looks like mountains on it and thats it.

Thankyou I will have a go :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2460
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298

See more discussions