Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a Xmas tree stand - Artificial tree, 6ft

Bought a 6ft Xmas tree in tesco last year - one with artifial snow and berries. Anyway looks like the Xmas tree stand has been put in the bag with xmas tree lights and decorations as they havent ended up in my house - am guessing they are in a storage area I have but wont be able to get to it till one of my sisters comes to visit and has time to drive me over and back cos its 20 miles away. At moment all branches have been fitted but kidsare unable to decorate the tree as its propped up against a wall in living room so trying to source a cheap tree stand online ( in a little village so not much choice of shops!)...

Anyone know of any shops online selling them or have a spare one at home that would do the job that they are willing to sell?

TIA

Nikki

2 Comments

get a small bin plastic or tin from the pound shop and fill with stones and cover with foil or chhristmas paper, I have done this and it is quite effective, looks better than the plastic legs

Original Poster

octobergirl;3715161

get a small bin plastic or tin from the pound shop and fill with stones … get a small bin plastic or tin from the pound shop and fill with stones and cover with foil or chhristmas paper, I have done this and it is quite effective, looks better than the plastic legs

Have just grabbed a brown leather square bin I had in house, put about 3inches of chuckies in so bottom branches were just above lip and fill it up with chuckies..it will do just now but its a heavy tree and bit wobbly so worried the toddlers will knock it on top of them as they help dress the tree...

Thanks for the info though...would probably work on a lighter tree or be okay if ihad no curious little ones!

Nikki
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      2. Tooth extraction99
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions