Groups

Looking for action movies with snow, volcanoes or disasters? need recommendations please!

Just watched vertical limit and thoroughly enjoyed it, any more or similar like this? Thanks in advance

23 Comments

2012 is a classic. I think there's a film called super volcano which is pretty self explanatory. I'll try think of some more

Cliffhanger has snow

Banned

volcano

Frozen

Ice age

Touching the void

The day after tomorrow

Snowpiercer
    Edited by: "Standi" 9th Dec 2014

There's the 2014 Labour Party Conference . Or for that matter any of them in the past 20 years , Mystery ,backstabbing , disaster but very little suspense I'm afraid

There are plenty of movies which were all disasters, but in the spirit of the original post, twister, 27 hours, daylight (awful), terminator 3, the one we're the 2 scuba divers get left behind by mistake.

Harefoot

Touching the void

My girlfriend tried that once......

Where Eagles Dare oh and The Thing
    Edited by: "Harefoot" 9th Dec 2014

WhiteHouseDown

thebaron69

Some herehttp://www.imdb.com/list/ls002913604/

Ooh the debates this could kick off! Some interesting ranking...I said ranking!

The End

While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other celebrities are faced with the apocalypse.
    X)
    Edited by: "NinurtaEnki" 9th Dec 2014

Original Poster

NinurtaEnki

The End While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay … The End While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other celebrities are faced with the apocalypse.X)

More of a spoof that one aint it, but thanks either way

DEALofaLifetime

More of a spoof that one aint it, but thanks either way

It is a spoof type but well worth the watch

NinurtaEnki

The End While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay … The End While attending a party at James Franco's house, Seth Rogen, Jay Baruchel and many other celebrities are faced with the apocalypse.X)

Think you're referring to 'This Is The End' which was awful ... (imo)

Edited by: "fuzzydunlop" 9th Dec 2014

fuzzydunlop

Think you're referring to 'This Is The End' which was awful ... (imo)

Think your opinion doesn't affect my opinion... . (imo)

home alone 1-4 has snow

Die Hard 2

Banned

Pompeii. Terrible movie but it has all your ingredients.

(Jon) Snow, a volcano and a disaster.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      4. Ebid over Ebay66

See more discussions