Looking for advice on tyres please..

14 replies
Found 9th Jan 2010
need to replace two tyres on my nissan xtrail after being stopped by the boys in blue today.so opinions please on the best tyre to go for,is it pirelli, bridgestone or goodyear?
also recommend me the best place to buy please.
will check in later and rep all who advise thanks in advance

1. Misc
  2. Tyres
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tyres
14 Comments

I got them from here . Cheap postage or installed free if you drive in shop.ebay.co.uk/tre…tml
They're in Macclesfield, Cheshire

auto express magazine did some tyre tests prob worth perusing before you shell out for new rubber :o)

All of the ones you suggested are ok but Pirelli always edges it for me................
kwik-fit.com/tyr…asp

Can't advise you on what make to buy as I don't own an X Trail. However, once you've decided, have a look on Black Circles for the best price and then pop along to your local independant tyre place and see if they'll match the price. This is what we did and we are now regular customers at our local garage (thanks to the crappy roads in the Cotswolds and repeated punctures!) and always get a good deal.

Black Circles as mentioned or MyTyres.

Did you get any points?

One to remember in the future is Costco`s buy four get 20% off. Fit 2 and keep 2 for future fitting free. Good prices,most likely cheapest even now without any promo`s on. Only do Michelin which last longest and are very good tyres.

Do you want good or cheap?

Banned

depends how much you want to spend really

I need 2 fronts for my Mondeo ST and they range from around £50 - 150 a tyre

Try Camskill - cheapest by miles

Event Tyres. I'd also recommend getting Falken's - they would do new tyres all round for £346 fitted or two for £182. Price does vary by post code by the way.

[url]www.event-tyres.co.uk[/url]

Camskill are also cheap, but Event were cheaper for my make of tyre.

Original Poster

thanks to you all guys have went for bridgestone tyres rep all delivered:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tazzer tregs ran out of rep will add tomorrow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1118
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927403
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2333
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247600

See more discussions