Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for All Inclusive Holiday 20th August to 27th August for 2 adults and 4 children

Hi All

Looking for All Inclusive Holiday 20th August to 27th August for 2 adults and 4 children (give or take a couple of days either side)

Looking to pay less than £1500 flying from Birmingham. Anyone got any recommendations?

Many thanks

4 Comments

Sorry but I think you will really struggle with that price for all inclusive in the school holidays. I have been looking at Egypt all inclusive and you cant get anything less than about £2500 for 2 adults and 2 kids aged 13 and 11. Checked Cyprus last night that was expensive.....can only suggest Spain but think you will be lucky to get anything. If i notice anything whilst i am searching will let you know.
    Good luck.

Friend just advised me a website called [url]www.lowcostholidays.com[/url] is worth a look. We havent used then though. Seems to have good search site and all inclusive options.

Original Poster

Goofeys Girl;8638061

Friend just advised me a website called … Friend just advised me a website called [url]www.lowcostholidays.com[/url] is worth a look. We havent used then though. Seems to have good search site and all inclusive options.

Thanks, was looking there earlier

Can't check childrens prices online but might be worth a phone call or 2;
    icelolly.com/vie…3=0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded45
      2. Laptop - is this a good deal?11
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1019
      4. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...66

See more discussions