EXPIRED

looking for all oddworld games for my ps3 free or really cheap. I own the first 2 but I think there's 3 more. sitting skint or would buy them all now. Can anyone help me out?? I've seen they are often free. The 2 I have are abes oddysse and abes exod

****. quite new to this descriptions in the title.... Help I'm bored and miss abes cuteness. I'm new to psn so may need a wee bit instruction too. ETERNAL GRATITUDE FOR ANY INFO ALSO FREE GOOD KARMA

5 Comments

What you are looking for would be the HD release of both Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath, and Oddworld: Munch's Oddysey. The other game you may be thinking of is Oddworld: New n' Tasty, which is essentially a ground-up remake of the first game. They should be relatively easy to find in the PS3 store. I can't think of any way to get these games other than ponying up the coin. Regardless, good luck and good gaming!
Edited by: "Mycroftsoft" 29th Aug 2016

Original Poster

thanks for your input but they have been free before? hopefully again or someone will post a sale day or something. I downloaded a demo of munch oddysse today was really good.

Original Poster

BUMMMMP

Original Poster

buuuuump

Original Poster

I forked out haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …22
    2. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
    3. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
    4. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68

See more discussions