Groups

Looking for an 360 game to grab my attention till xmas 2017

Question...

I've still got an Xbox 360, pumped hundreds of hours into certain games, other don't float my boat. Really scraping the barrel to see if there are any games I've missed that I may like/love. Hoping my 360 will last till Xmas 2017!, Advice please based on my loves/hates..

Loved: RDR, Batman AA, AC & AO, Fallout 3, Fallout Vegas, L.A. Noire, Skyrim, BIA HH, Sleeping Dogs, Sniper Elite V2 & 3, Boderlands 1, Hitman Absolution

Hates: COD (anything!), GTA (protagonists are cocks!), L4D, AC, Saints Row

Tried and wanted to love: Dark Souls, Witcher 2, Bioshock, AC Black Flag, Borderlands 2, Max Payne 3, Alan Wake

Just fiddling with..: Bioshock Infinite (enjoying better that 1st), Call of Juarez

Looking to try: The Amazing Spiderman series

Anything I may be missing? Before my 360 hangs up its boots?

15 Comments

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Hitman: Absolution

Have you explored the offerings available for download from the Xbox Marketplace?
    Edited by: "Illusionary" 15th Feb

Original Poster

Illusionary

Deus Ex: Human RevolutionHitman: Absolution

Hi mate, completed Hitman: Absolution. Great game!. Deus ex, tried but not boat floating, too FPS for me
    Edited by: "ijw0161" 15th Feb

ijw0161

Hi mate, completed Hitman: Absolution. Great game!. Deus ex, tied but not … Hi mate, completed Hitman: Absolution. Great game!. Deus ex, tied but not boat floating, too FPS for me

Sorry, I missed Hitman when reading through your list. Thoughts on the Xbox Marketplace games? Portal 2? Crackdown (2)?

Any interest in JRPGs?

Far Cry 4

I second Portal 2, one of the best games released for it, get the Orange Box as well while you're at it. What about Catherine (something a little different), Oblivion, any of the awesome Telltale games, Bayonetta, Vanquish? I know there are more games that I've loved, but I can't remember them....

Black op 1 and 2 or splinter cell blacklist..

Bioshock is my favourite game of all time can't recommend that enough!

Red dead redemption?

Portal games?

Minecraft?

Nier, think it fits nicely. Best game of last gen as well.

i loved the assassins creed games plenty to do on them keep u going for a while shud be fairly cheap to buy

tomb raider rise of and the definitive edition.. both the latest ones were good, enjoyed them quite a lot
    Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 15th Feb

Give the mass effect trilogy a try, that will keep you going for a while. The mechanics are a little dated (especially in the first one) but the story is great, your saves and decisions transfer across the games, influencing the outcome, and some of the characters are fantastic.

I second the Tomb Raider reboot and Rise of the Tomb Raider, if you haven't played them. Great games.

Also, try Metal Gear Solid V. Huge game.

I loved Watchdogs, seems to be a Marmite game though but I have a similar taste in games to you.

Original Poster

Mathaeus

Black op 1 and 2 or splinter cell blacklist.. Bioshock is my favourite … Black op 1 and 2 or splinter cell blacklist.. Bioshock is my favourite game of all time can't recommend that enough!Red dead redemption? Portal games?Minecraft?

Completed Red Dead, didn't really like portal or minecraft

Original Poster

fyflin

Give the mass effect trilogy a try, that will keep you going for a while. … Give the mass effect trilogy a try, that will keep you going for a while. The mechanics are a little dated (especially in the first one) but the story is great, your saves and decisions transfer across the games, influencing the outcome, and some of the characters are fantastic. I second the Tomb Raider reboot and Rise of the Tomb Raider, if you haven't played them. Great games. Also, try Metal Gear Solid V. Huge game.

Tried Mass Effect a few years back. Didn't really like it that much. I have Tomb Raider and MGS from GWG. MGS won't play because you need a hard drive in your Xbox apparently? But will give Tomb Raider another go.

Original Poster

redcantona

I loved Watchdogs, seems to be a Marmite game though but I have a similar … I loved Watchdogs, seems to be a Marmite game though but I have a similar taste in games to you.

Been considering that, thanks

Original Poster

Johnny_boy

Nier, think it fits nicely. Best game of last gen as well.

Will have a look. Not really heard of it. Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland44
      2. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?11
      3. Help please - pc issues712
      4. Google assistant notification45

See more discussions