Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for an acoustic guitar

Looking for an acoustic guitar, ive never played before but looking to learn.

Any deals would be great :thumbsup:

Also advice on how to learn!

7 Comments

HI there

Sorry to but in here...but

I have one for sale, which I was about to put on here. Happy to still do that

Its practically brand new, bought it earlier this year - its a fender Acoustic

PM me for details, I'm on ebay with a 100% feedback, but like I said happy to put it under for sale items or as a buy it now on ebay of you wish.

I dont have the space, moving to a modern house with tiny rooms and no where to put my three guitars!!!

I can email pictures as well if required

also there are a couple of CD/DVDs you can buy, I found this better than a book as you can work with them, pause and go back

I will find out which one I got with my electric guitar, as they do one for the acoustic I'm sure

Original Poster

PM'd you !

if you want to learn try book shops. you can get little guitars and book for about a tenner and ful size with book for about 30 quid!

There are some useful amateur tuitions on utube and elsewhere - worth searching.

dvd here
    hmv.co.uk/hmv…a23

Amazon have this
    amazon.co.uk/Enc…8-2
    or the superior Yamaha F310 for £80 if you are prepared to wait.

or there is ebuyer - cheap and just about ok...
    ebuyer.com/pro…348

Original Poster

The amazon one looks good, can any1 better it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force22
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2252
      4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions