Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for an All In One Smart Trike

near £50, any kind of help appreciated

7 Comments

Shame you wasnt looking approx just over a week ago, argos was doing 25% off trikes, i got my little lad one of the really good ones, should have been approx £65 got it for £45.00...I know now i have just looked and there £60.00

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

yup, that sounds like my luck there

Mod & Ed

mothercare have 20% off and free del over £50
    elc.co.uk/Sma…tml this one is £51.99 del

try ur local car boot, i saw three at mine on monday at around the 15 mark in great condition x

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

mothercare have 20% off and free del over … mothercare have 20% off and free del over £50http://www.elc.co.uk/Smart-Trike---Green/121922,default,pd.html this one is £51.99 del

just clicked that link and its saying the page is unavailable, think it may be sold out

Original Poster

joharni

try ur local car boot, i saw three at mine on monday at around the 15 … try ur local car boot, i saw three at mine on monday at around the 15 mark in great condition x

yeah plan on doing that, my local car boot's expensive but ive heard loads about the one in/near redditch

Mod & Ed

needsos

just clicked that link and its saying the page is unavailable, think it … just clicked that link and its saying the page is unavailable, think it may be sold out

No its still in stock, just go to the mothercare website, type in smart trike and they will all come up, either that go to the mothercare home page where it says 20% off trikes and click that link or copy and paste the link I posted inc the default,pd.html bit at the end, goes straight there
    Edited by: "wishihadadonkey" 27th Apr 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions