Groups

Looking for an all-in-one wireless printer

Any recommendations? What have you got? Should i go for a Kodak because of the ink costs?

Budget is between £50 - £80

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

i got this the other day.. Epson SX515W it was £50 though, ink looks cheap on ebay..theres some deals posted about this printer lately

Original Poster

noodles1631

i got this the other day.. [url=Epson SX515W]Epson SX515W[/url] it was … i got this the other day.. [url=Epson SX515W]Epson SX515W[/url] it was £50 though, ink looks cheap on ebay..theres some deals posted about this printer lately

Thanks for the input.

Have you had a chance to test it out yet? First impressions? Will go have a look at some reviews now.

sorry, wasn't much of a recommendation was it lol,

i've printed a few pages from it, it comes with some glossy photo paper managed to print a few...its okay but i wouldn't say it was amazing...but then again i've never printed pictures before.. :P i would say it prints pretty fast..took me a while to set up the wireless via mac using ad hoc but i'm sure you'll do a better job than me...the actual size is bigger than expected..thats about i think..

good luck
    Edited by: "noodles1631" 2nd Dec 2010

Original Poster

Cheers buddy, to be honest i might go for that one after reading a bit about it.

Had my eye on a Kodak one but it was £90 odd so thought better not.

Thanks again

Slightly more expensive but well worth it, seperate inks aswell.
    amazon.co.uk/Can…8-1

Original Poster

Looks great and a lot of 5 star reviews on Amazon but just too rich for me.

Its not gonna get that much use so could't warrant paying that much for it.

Starr

Thanks for the input.Have you had a chance to test it out yet? First … Thanks for the input.Have you had a chance to test it out yet? First impressions? Will go have a look at some reviews now.

Got this one myself last week, as for first impressions?

Pretty quick at printing text (considering I had a mono laser last which are very fast).

Photo prints are good (came with pack of photo paper) not as good as having prints done properly but show me a printer that is!

Good high res scanner.

The ink colours are seperate, and you can get a full set for about £3 delivered!

Wireless set-up is a doddle if you dont use the epson software (set it up from the printer end)

Original Poster

Excellent, will order tonight.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764173
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891820
      3. word association Game72744167
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2955

See more discussions