looking for an Electric cooker

Edited by:"psmith1958"Found 6th Jan
I'm looking for an Electric cooker as I'm moving out of a private landlord property, to a council bungalow, been looking on all the usual main dealer sites with a budget between £400 to £500.

60cm unit wide
its giving me a headache
cant believe at 59 yrs 11 months I'm moving into sheltered

what deals have you seen please, a nice "Stoves" all singin dancing would be nice (in black)

I'm normally clued up looking for deals, but bidding on a new home, my landlord of nearly 5 yrs selling up and asking me to move, packing, and disabilities has left me worn out

think you got the idea, I'm in Poole if that helps

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Try Very. I have this (not from Very - but I paid more for it) New world cooker. It's the best cooker I've ever had. I use it for baking lots of bread and rolls , I'm an old retired baker, and I've found it excellent. Several codes for Very, plus if you are opening a new account they usually chuck a 10-20% discount code at you to get you to join.

If you can afford it or even get one 2nd hand I would suggest an induction cooker.
You will not regret it.

currys.co.uk/gbu….ds
Edited by: "WheresMeNuts" 6th Jan

look on currys and co-op electrical website

marks electrical or ao would be my first looks.

Original Poster

Thank you all so much for your help, I'm going with the induction hob

found one at the right price after £40 off code, plus extra 5% for coop membership

electrical.coop.co.uk/bra…ss/

psmith195836 m ago

Thank you all so much for your help, I'm going with the induction hob Thank you all so much for your help, I'm going with the induction hob found one at the right price after £40 off code, plus extra 5% for coop membership https://electrical.coop.co.uk/brands/belling/belling-fse60doti-60cm-induction-ceramic-cooker-with-double-oven-bel-ckr-fse60doti-ss/

remeber you'll have to change your pots and pan set for them to work on that cooker, but well worth it :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants