Groups

Looking for an electric kettle that pours well

Price is not the deal breaker here. A mat black one is preferred but it must not drip. The personal recommendation of an owner is sought as there have been too many wrong ones.

8 Comments

Just saying - might the problem be with the user rather than every kettle ever manufactured?

AFAIK and understand most (if not all) kettles (except fully insulated/sealed) produce steam which can accumulate near the spout and once you've poured the hot water into the vessel of choice there will in most cases always be the chance of a drip.

No I'm no scientist or professor, I'm merely an educated man through years of life and experience and if I was OCD about a drip of water I would of invested heavily into those special needs tools called tea towels or paper towels or cloths to mop up said drip but I'm not OCD

Hope this answers your strange question as I feel that many would have looked and read your question and just passed it by with thinking "wtf"

I can honestly say any kettles I have used have never dripped while pouring.

Snap!
    Edited by: "cdm22" 21st Oct 2016

Every kettle I've ever had has dripped, in a large quantity, when i poured it horizontally. I've managed to make the most of this by catching these drips in a cup with a tea bag.

philphil61

Just saying - might the problem be with the user rather than every kettle … Just saying - might the problem be with the user rather than every kettle ever manufactured?AFAIK and understand most (if not all) kettles (except fully insulated/sealed) produce steam which can accumulate near the spout and once you've poured the hot water into the vessel of choice there will in most cases always be the chance of a drip.No I'm no scientist or professor, I'm merely an educated man through years of life and experience and if I was OCD about a drip of water I would of invested heavily into those special needs tools called tea towels or paper towels or cloths to mop up said drip but I'm not OCDHope this answers your strange question as I feel that many would have looked and read your question and just passed it by with thinking "wtf"

​You would of? Educated, you say?

got one of these and its never dripped for me Your text here

I've got one of these. Your problem solved.
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

And this is what I have... my wife and I don't experience dripping after pouring.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions