Looking for an item in Sainsbury's, can anyone help?

I'm trying to find an item but my local stores are either out of stock or don't stock it. It's a WWE Stunt Action Ring with 3 figures (Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio & John Morrison) for £11.74.

So if anyone shops in Sainsbury's and notices one on their shopping trip, I'd be really grateful if they could pick one up for me (well, my lil man!). I'd obviously pay for postage & packaging.

I know no sales are allowed on Misc but hopefully it's ok for me to ask on here? I guess a thread could be set up on the 'for sale / trade' forum if someone found one?

Thanks!

7 Comments

I have seen these - will look tomorrow for you.

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck;7412003

I have seen these - will look tomorrow for you.

Thanks, you're a star

Got one.

Now what?

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck;7426658

Got one.Now what?:)

Oh wow, thanks!

If you set up a 'for sale' thread, we could do it that way?

Oh and would you mind sending the receipt as well? The last ring my lil man had lasted a week before it broke! :roll:

we have these in my store

Zoe_B;7427777

Oh wow, thanks! :)If you set up a 'for sale' thread, we could do it that … Oh wow, thanks! :)If you set up a 'for sale' thread, we could do it that way? Oh and would you mind sending the receipt as well? The last ring my lil man had lasted a week before it broke! :roll:

I'll try and get it weighed up today - and then set up a FS thread once I know how much the postage will be - don't worry if it's not until I get home from work this evening though.

Original Poster

KrispiiDuck;7430063

I'll try and get it weighed up today - and then set up a FS thread once I … I'll try and get it weighed up today - and then set up a FS thread once I know how much the postage will be - don't worry if it's not until I get home from work this evening though.

Ok that would be great, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767173
    3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458

See more discussions